PDA

View Full Version : Shrunken Heads and Vlad the Impaler coins

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Ok I have located 144/144 treasures and i have 1 shrunken head to show for my efforts. DO they drop off a specific enemy same goes for the coins i know they drop off the thieves but are there specific ares to encounter them? Do i need to replay a mission in hopes for these drops and if so which one?

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Vlad coins can also be earned from a couple of the contracts you can send recruits on. I'm one short.

Can't give you any word on shrunken heads though - yet to get any myself.

Piflik
11-21-2010, 01:44 PM
You can find one in one of the Secret Location...those aren't counted in the 144 treasures in Rome.

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Any Idea as to which one i have done all of the secret locations so they no longer appear on my maps can no longer see them on my map.

tjbyrum1
11-21-2010, 02:38 PM
I got a Head in the underground hollowed caves of Romulus... near the south of Rome I believe.

Piflik
11-21-2010, 02:40 PM
The Pope's old residence...the one with the giant cross at the end...you can see the chest right from the beginning, but it's behind metal bars...you reach it from the last room...a doorway to the right from the altar..

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-21-2010, 02:59 PM
That is back at the castle correct? I thought i had all the treasures from there im heading back to check it out

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Ok Piflik you are my Hero

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 06:38 PM
I think I missed that one too.

Awesome.

EDIT: Nope, had got that one. guess I have to wait until I finish my treasure hunting...

BattleRattle11B
12-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Okay, shrunken heads first. 1 is located in the followers of romulas 6. you can replay it through the dna menu in the start menu. the second is in a chest, far south and east of the thieves hidout also, THE CHESTS ARE NOT RANDOM however i havent found anyone who has mapped them yet.

Inorganic9_2
12-16-2010, 05:40 PM
A more precise location for the chest with the shrunken head in is on a cliff face overlooking the are by the boat (at the Tevere port where you meet the boy whose mother has been taken by Silvestro).

Vlad the Impaler coins: there's one in one of the French camps (guarded by two brutes originally: it's the camp just south of Northern Campagna). You can get them thieves and messengers too. Also, I'm pretty sure you get one for completing the Pretenders contract.

w1820044
12-17-2010, 04:26 PM
The Vlad the Impaler Coins are the easiest item to get. Replay the theives mission called conflict of interests. Fight the other gang. And loot the thieves as you kill them. Guarenteed to get atleast one per play..

and here is a video that shows the location of the shrunken head.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23MPza2Eio

I believe it is a two part video, there are two guarenteed locations for these shrunken heads that I know of.. but they do occassionally drop from bandits..

tyrce111
12-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Bandit Farming Tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxbzfnBw1Ek

ChaosxNetwork
12-18-2010, 03:07 PM
There are only two shrunken heads in the game one that is located in a chest north of the thievs guild and the other is located in the "Sixth Day" Romulus lair (Located bottom right of the Antico District) Once in the room with (Possible Spoiler?) a cross that you have used to bash down a located gate, face the gate (Stand on the cross) and look to you right (Try pressing Eagle Vision to show the chest symbol on map) and go forward through a gate and boom there is your chest.

MCB280
12-18-2010, 03:27 PM
ive got all 7 Vlad the impaler coins ive got 3 spares there is only one shop quest i need help the tailor one (anyone got 8 silks yet i just need one more)

BiGBoYArEs
12-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by MCB280:
ive got all 7 Vlad the impaler coins ive got 3 spares there is only one shop quest i need help the tailor one (anyone got 8 silks yet i just need one more)

An easy way to get the rare items, such as silk and what not, is to replay a specific theif mission. Sorry I can't remember the name, but if you played them, its the one where you and a bunch of theives have to beat up a rival group. Anyways these theives drop alot of good loot, so just keep replaying the missions until you get all the items you need.

w1820044
12-18-2010, 06:26 PM
It's called "Conflict of Interests"

muzz92
12-30-2010, 04:53 PM
for anyone looking for shrunken heads theirs one in a chest in the sixth day romulus lair and the other one is definately in a chest in the antico district but i cant remember wich one i bought a treasure map from an antico district art merchant im sure its number 12 on the map hope this helps anyone. oh and you get plenty vlad coins from bandits that attack you in the very bottom right of the map close to where those mersanaries stand but only once every nighthttp://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/A/Assassins%20Creed%20Brotherhood/Bulk%20Viewers/PS3_360/2010-11-22%20treasures/antico-treasures-map--screenshot.jpg

Awe1
12-30-2010, 07:26 PM
If you are looking for items that a thief will carry (vlad coins are one example), the first thief mission, where you save a thieve's brother, has two enemy thieves (bandits) in it and it's rather short so if you do that mission and loot the thieves bodies before talking to the thief, you should eventually find the items you're looking for.

P.S. If you click the "Restart Memory" button in the menu while still playing the mission you will lose the items you looted.

Also thieves do not carry shrunken heads from what i've heard so I can't help you with that, sorry http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif.