PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

pupo162
03-13-2009, 03:45 PM
ok... i'm starting to get frustated over this, so pelase if qou know a solution to this problem post it, please:

My joistick had always functioned preaty well in il2, until i accdintly borke the thortle axis...
since then the joystick started losing quality, couldnt calibrate buttons stopped working, and one day no joystick appered (i've tried to re-instal the drives, wont work.). Time to buy a new one, i tought.
An d i did, today i bought a brand new joystick and as i pluged it in... i did not papered... the computer didn't recognise it. then i tought the problem would be with the comouter os i tried the joystick on other pc; it worked. and more amsing: the old one worked perfectly to (execept for the broken axis)

I'm starting to feel the privtion syndrome of not playng il2 for a life time. cna naybody help me....

pupo162

danjama
03-13-2009, 03:46 PM
if its usb try another usb port

Buzzsaw-
03-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Salute Pupo

Did you install the drivers for the new joystick, before you plugged it in?

Some joysticks require the software to be installed prior to plugging in the hardware for the first time.

Did you try calibrating?

Did you go through the process of 'Add new hardware' on the computer?

Suggest uninstall the drivers for the new joystick, (also the ones for the old one) a restart of the computer, reinstall of the drivers for the new joystick, restart, then plug in the new joystick. If you don't get the 'add new hardware' prompt, you might need to do this manually.

Then calibrate.

pupo162
03-13-2009, 03:50 PM
no...
i've tired that.

may i haver deleted some obsvure genral driver for all game pads/joysticks: does such a thing exists?

pupo162
03-13-2009, 03:52 PM
the installing process of the new joystick riquire for the joystick to be pluged first: the instler wont start until then.

Cant calibrate, no hrsware appers in the gamepad/joysticks on control panel

i've tried that once but the joystick always appered as off, even knowing it was on.

thank you for such a fast response

Urufu_Shinjiro
03-13-2009, 04:40 PM
We're getting ahead of ourselves here. Which joystick is the broken one and what did you buy to replace it? What OS are you using?

pupo162
03-14-2009, 01:59 PM
YEAH! back in to the skies:
the prblem was in a currupted driver i had somewere in my sistem: i could not uninstall becouse it was currupted: and i couldnt instal a new one becosue it was i nthere:
i manually delted the litle bastard: and here i go back to the skies

TThank you all