PDA

View Full Version : Shop Quest for the Seusenhofer Armor

SpyderNynja
11-18-2010, 03:41 AM
I accidentally sold an indian diamond earlier in the game. How do I come across more of these? Also, where do I find Shrunken Heads and Elephant Ivory?

Swiftay77
11-18-2010, 03:56 AM
Remeber The Thives On The Boat When You Handed Over The 2500 Florins To Save The Courtesan? Well When You Come Across Them Kill Them And Loot Them They Have All Sorts On Them:P

SpyderNynja
11-18-2010, 05:12 AM
Thank you. i'll be replaying that memory as soon as possible.

::EDIT:: GAH! All they had was silk! Should I retry it? Is it random? Gaaaah I wish I didn't sell that damned diamond http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

::EDITED EDIT:: LOL I got some diamonds http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif now what about the Ivory and Shrunken heads?

Vaddix
11-18-2010, 11:00 PM
on shrunken head in in a Romulus tomb, The other is in a treasure chest. bear with me i need to find the chest again in ACB right now....
Ok Start off at The Volpes hideout. The the southern most path west until you reach the town above the cliffs to your left.

Once in the town head east. You pass through a large grass area and come to the edge of the cliff. head north, until you see the nearest chest icon. Its in that chest.

SpyderNynja
11-19-2010, 05:37 AM
I found the head you were talking about! Now I just need the one from the lair! GAH which one was it?! I really don't want to replay EVERY single lair again.

MasterSamson88
11-19-2010, 10:17 AM
I think I found that chest you were talking about Vaddix but I only found nutmeg in it, as for the Romulus tomb the head there is in the Popes Old manor that pallazzo.

Does the chest in that cliff town appear with a map? Because I found one in the east and north on that town at the bottom of a cliff but like I said that one only had nutmeg in it.

MasterSamson88
11-19-2010, 10:24 AM
okay sorry about the double post. Yeah I misunderstood you I think, with a closer look at your directions I found it, thanks a ton.

SpyderNynja
11-19-2010, 10:31 AM
YES! Just found it!!! That Seusenhofer armor set is MINE!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The two shrunken heads I acquired were from the treasure chest Vattix mentioned and inside a side room in the large area where you must shoot the sand bags in the Old Pope Manor. It's in the top right corner, to the right of the staircase, on floor level. It teases you at the beginning of the manor from behind a gate. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

MasterSamson88
11-19-2010, 10:48 AM
The head is in the Popes old Residence in the last chamber with the giant cross in it. Or the Basilica I suppose you could say too, the church. It's in a little tunnel to the right of the cross.

You can actually see that chest near the beginning of that level too actually but it's covered in a cage and you can't access till your in the church at the other side of it.

koppachino
11-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Guys, I can't find the other shrunken head. I've got the one from the lair, I don't know where the other one is.

Can one of you take a picture of the map and show me where it is? I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I bought the treasure maps and found all those chests, but it says that I'm missing 4-5 chests in each area. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, found it finally

psRuggR
11-20-2010, 07:00 AM
If you've got some time then you're going to have to loot chests in the Antico district. I found my 2nd one in a chest on a cliff south of the dock.

So look at your map and head south from the Centro district. It's a big area, but you want to head south from south west area that looks like an island with two bridges.

If you find what I'm trying to describe, then head south by swimming across the river and onto a dock. South to south east there are some cliffs. The chest that head my 2nd SH in it was on the cliff.

Hope this helps =)

AdzMofo
11-20-2010, 07:25 AM
What if I've found and sold those shrunken heads??? Is there any way to get them again?

psRuggR
11-20-2010, 07:36 AM
From what I've read, I think your best bet is to loot the chests in the Antico district and ride around in that area and hope you get ambushed by groups of theives. Loot their bodies, they always have trade goods on them.

Good luck in your hunt, but I would focus on the looting the chests in Antico district. I'll post more if I find anything else out.

Of course if someone else knows different from me, plz update this.

MasterSamson88
11-20-2010, 07:55 AM
I think it's pretty well updated already, I mean loot thieves for the diamonds and ivory from that one memory, go to the popes residence for one head, lot that chest near the cliff town for the other.

OtterGreenhat
11-20-2010, 11:16 AM
I got my armor after I beat the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif because I didn't have all the antico chests looted.

I like it a lot more than that damn silly looking Romulus armor. I mean, I'm sure there are some people out there who like it, but... well... I think you're weird if you like it. That is all.

But, yeah, only 2 heads in the whole game it looks like. One in the pope's house in that side hallway at the last puzzle area and one down on a cliff by the town in Antico south of the aqueduct.

psRuggR
11-20-2010, 01:40 PM
You're not alone, I didn't like the Romulus armor either. I like it due to not having to repair, but I don't like how bulky it makes Ezio look. Bulky is not the look of an assassin.

MasterSamson88
11-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Yeah while the Altair armor in AC2 was cool the stuff you get from the secret areas in Brotherhood is pretty hideous looking. I mean the picture on scroll one of armor looked really cool, but then you see it for real and you're like, "yuck".

Seriously it has a hoop skirt.

psRuggR
11-22-2010, 08:15 PM
I liked the look of the amor from AC2, but yes, "yuck" is a simple to the point way to describe the Romulus armor.

lol @ the hoop skirt. Maybe it's Ezio's mid-life crisis.

SpyderNynja
11-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by OtterGreenhat:
I got my armor after I beat the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif because I didn't have all the antico chests looted.

I like it a lot more than that damn silly looking Romulus armor. I mean, I'm sure there are some people out there who like it, but... well... I think you're weird if you like it. That is all.

I feel the same way! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Pitalla
11-22-2010, 11:06 PM
Thanks a ton Vadix, just found the wretched thing >.<

thecapeo
11-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by OtterGreenhat:

But, yeah, only 2 heads in the whole game it looks like. One in the pope's house in that side hallway at the last puzzle area and one down on a cliff by the town in Antico south of the aqueduct.

Actually there's three, right? The cliff chest, in the second to last Romulus Lair and this Pope's house that I haven't got to yet.

antaflu
11-23-2010, 04:00 PM
everyone is right about the romulus armour
but i did it good:P
i bought the codex edition
and i have the drachen armour over the romulus
thta looks cool :P

Cpl.Sully
11-23-2010, 04:38 PM
I unlocked the Uplay skins and was playing around with them this morning. I think the simplest looking one is the nobleman's attire. I like the clean look while still toting a crossbow and BFS (big freakin' sword).

karasthecrow
11-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Okay we've covered the shrunken heads how about that elephant ivory

SpyderNynja
11-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by karasthecrow:
Okay we've covered the shrunken heads how about that elephant ivory

pretty much covered it all. Your best bet is to replay Memory 3 of Sequence 3, "High Stakes Negotiation".