PDA

View Full Version : OMG NO SCC on MAC?

TheStranger.
04-13-2010, 10:58 AM
What about the MAC.

figowits
04-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Funny you mention that, next-gen games aren't coming out for the mac.

Datashocker
04-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Lol.

ST1X-..
04-13-2010, 06:38 PM
This is a surprise how?

MarchingOn
04-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Maybe not yet, but next gen games may be released on the mac soon.

This is due to Steam for Mac, which is scheduled to be released this April.

Aj6627
04-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Get an iPad. BOOM! Problem solved.http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Sypron
04-15-2010, 04:23 AM
Steam comming to the Macintosh doesn't really mean the Mac will be getting access to current PC games. Any game would have to have a considerable amount of attention payed to it to enable it to run on a mac. Most developers wouldn't bother porting old games to the system, even with the possibility of a new distribution platform. Perhaps in a year or so we'll be seeing new titles released on the mac aswell, but not old titles.

MarchingOn
04-15-2010, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Sypron:
Steam comming to the Macintosh doesn't really mean the Mac will be getting access to current PC games.

Yeah, that's true. I meant to imply with my comment that future games could be coming to the mac, like Splinter Cell 6, for example.

Any game would have to have a considerable amount of attention payed to it to enable it to run on a mac.

Is this due to porting DirectX to OpenGL? I don't know; I'm not a programmer. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Perhaps in a year or so we'll be seeing new titles released on the mac aswell, but not old titles.

I hope so, at least.

Versus-Mroj
04-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by TheStranger.:
What about the MAC.

Xbox 360, PC only ... MAC isn't PC...
In any case, Microsoft and me hate this ******* company Apple... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

LoL but you can buy SCC underground from GAMELOFT for iPhone... It could be good. SamFisher.cz will test it later...

OR

You can install Windows on some modern less-evil Macs with x86 Intel processors...

Vampire28
04-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Lol people complain about gaming PC prices.

I cannot even begin to imagine what sort of price tag a gaming MAC would have on it. At least 3000. At least!

TheStranger.
04-15-2010, 05:05 PM
All of your replies make me LOL.

dontamoore
04-16-2010, 01:13 AM
I have a Macbook Pro, and a iMac all you have to do is run Bootcamp which allows you to run Windows XP/Vista/7. Problem solved. My iMac ran Crysis on maxed setting without any problems due to bootcamp.

Vampire28
04-16-2010, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by dontamoore:
I have a Macbook Pro, and a iMac all you have to do is run Bootcamp which allows you to run Windows XP/Vista/7. Problem solved. My iMac ran Crysis on maxed setting without any problems due to bootcamp.

And? It should do when it costs 1500 for the basic 15" modle. A PC of similar specs would cost at least 500 less than the macbook.

dontamoore
04-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Vampire28:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dontamoore:

And? It should do when it costs 1500 for the basic 15" modle. A PC of similar specs would cost at least 500 less than the macbook. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I say if you have the money, get what you like. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Datashocker
04-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Vampire28:
And? It should do when it costs 1500 for the basic 15" modle. A PC of similar specs would cost at least 500 less than the macbook.

Even less than that if you build it yourself.