PDA

View Full Version : WIL EZIO HAVE A SON?

loomis112
11-20-2009, 10:41 PM
well ezio is getting to that age now where he should have son what do you think?

Jedted
11-20-2009, 10:49 PM
I'd hope so, or else Desmon wouldn't exist if the bloodline stopped with Ezio. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

The only question is who will be his wife. My money's on Rosa the theif, i feel like they had good chemistry.

loomis112
11-20-2009, 10:51 PM
thats true rosa and ezio would be perfect but i thought antonio liked rosa also..... akward.... what about christina? whered she go all the sudden???

SWJS
11-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by loomis112:
well ezio is getting to that age now where he should have son what do you think? Nah. Ezio never has kids. The stork brings Desmond.

Jedted
11-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by loomis112:
thats true rosa and ezio would be perfect but i thought antonio liked rosa also..... akward.... what about christina? whered she go all the sudden???

I figured that Antonio cared for Rosa like she was a daughter, plus he seemed a bit older than Ezio.

godsmack_darius
11-20-2009, 11:15 PM
He sleeps with a girl in Subject 16s heritage,

SWJS
11-20-2009, 11:17 PM
...Dude, you really could have put that in spoiler tags. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

godsmack_darius
11-20-2009, 11:22 PM
It isnt in the game,

Not mentioned in the game

Ive not played it so it might have, but I doubt it, but Patrice Deslets confirmed it before AC2 launched

starkiller1991
11-20-2009, 11:31 PM
What if it turns out that Rosa is part of subject 16's heritage?

PeterMac77
11-20-2009, 11:53 PM
nah desmond might

godsmack_darius
11-20-2009, 11:55 PM
EPIC CRAZY SPOILER*****

Subject 16 is the decendent of Adam And/or Eve, rumours are, they are Assassins too, which is interesting That maybe Desmond maybe be connected to Adam and Eve by Law

Mcmole2
11-21-2009, 12:37 AM
Godsmack, how do you know this stuff, I have never heard Patrice say that 16 is a direct descendent of Adam and Eve, nor have I heard him say anything about Ezio sleeping with a girl related to subject 16.

the amolang
11-21-2009, 03:11 AM
isn't everyone a decendant of adam and eve? weren't they were the first humans that were formed and all humans came from them? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Axel-Bit
11-21-2009, 04:41 AM
That is true, which also leads to the question, WHY WOULD ADAM AND EVE BE ASSASSINS WHEN THEY WERE THE ONLY HUMANS ON EARTH?....

And i sure as hell dont think that their kids hired them to kill the other.

RogueNinjar
11-21-2009, 04:52 AM
You know, maybe when Cain killed Abel, maybe Cain was really the first Assassin, hired by God?

o.o

Axel-Bit
11-21-2009, 05:11 AM
Not possible, because Cain was then cursed by God for killing his brother.

Being a Catholic helps with this, didnt think id find a use for it, thanks.

RogueNinjar
11-21-2009, 05:16 AM
Okay then, maybe Cain started the Assassins Creed.

o.o

Better? =]

Axel-Bit
11-21-2009, 05:19 AM
Haha, i like that one. Plausible aswell.

RogueNinjar
11-21-2009, 05:20 AM
And when he was cursed, maybe one of the marks brought upon him was a missing finger? :O

Axel-Bit
11-21-2009, 05:24 AM
Well, the curse was something that would make him stand out to other people, could possibly be.

RogueNinjar
11-21-2009, 05:26 AM
Good God, we have another Assassins Creed story coming on!

Wink Wink Ubisoft. =]

JudgeQwerty
11-21-2009, 06:09 AM
Plot twist!

Abel's children form the prehistoric Templars in order to create a better world by hoarding all the sharp rocks for their trained monkey warriors. Their scheme becomes a bit more ambitious sometime over the next ten thousand years...

godsmack_darius
11-21-2009, 08:55 AM
EPIC SPOILER DONT READ, NOT MY FAULT IF YOU DO http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If you completed the game, and gottenall Subject 16s vids, then you will notice 2 naked people running around, which is adam and eve, they run into a building and steal the peice of eden

Now from the looks of things the building is very advanced,

And also, they are probaly in Japen since I thought I saw Mt. Fuji their, if ot they might be in Africa since apprently thats were the first human civilization was born, it was a place called Eden.

Apprently (according to AC2) The ones who came before (the humanoid you see at the end of the game, and many others) game to earth from their broken planet, But heres the twist, THEY were the original "Humans" they created us and called us type two humans, which were Adam and eve

heres basically a summery I found online
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As the Aliens left their broken world to arrive on earth, they began building their culture. These Aliens, were human, and they quickly realized something was wrong. There was going to be a galactic disturbance violently lighting fire to the world.

To combat this, the ancient alien civilization who had made earth its home, created the vaults, underground complex's with Temples on the surface, Pyramids, Chitzen Itza, Ankor Wat, Vatican.

After the fire destroyed the population on earth, the few aliens who survived used their advanced technology, to create a new serence city, Eden. They created a new group of Type 2 humans, to repopulate the new Eden, and the new world. However, the new specied was inferior to the older ancients.

Eventually, Adam and Eve, two type 2 humans, steal the first peice of Eden, the Apple, from Eden, and escape Eden. Using their new found power, they go out on the earth, and populate.

Although peace may have been an option between the two entities, Human, and Type 2 Human, Adam and Eve's child, Cain, did not like the supremacy, in the new group of his Older brother Abel. He slew him, stole the peice of Eden, from Abel, and the Templars were born.

The Templars used this peice of Eden to destroy Old "Gods" and reign supreme over the earth, in the form of secular kings, Pharohs, Roman Emperors, Alexander the Great, Popes,

While all along, the Assasins combated them from the side line, with the great Assasins in the Chamber under the Villa.

Assassin_M
11-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by RogueNinjar:
You know, maybe when Cain killed Abel, maybe Cain was really the first Assassin, hired by God?

o.o
maybe cain WAs the first templar and the first to shed human blood on earth and all the templars are his decendants.... makes since dont u think ?

Edengoth
11-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by RogueNinjar:
Okay then, maybe Cain started the Assassins Creed.

o.o

Better? =]
No no haha "Behold the Mark of Cain!" glyph. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">The Mark of Cain is the Templar symbol.</span>

cdm0048
11-21-2009, 02:58 PM
How did this post go from Ezio's child to Cain starting the templars?? (btw i didnt catch any of that so thx for the post godsmack http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)
anyways ezio has to have a child if his blood runs down to Desmond but, is this child male or female?

Edengoth
11-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Exactly. It may not be a son, but a daughter.

SWJS
11-22-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Edengoth:
Exactly. It may not be a son, but a daughter. He could have also had more than one child.

Giovanni was planning on training Ezio and Petruccio when they were old enough, and Frederico had already begun his training.

The same could have been true for Ezio's child/children.

Jeffrem
11-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Pity there wasn't anything more going on with Rosa really, would have been quite the catch for Ezio. Really hoped everytime that something would happen between the two especially at the ending... Ow well maybe with a DLC.. or with another PSP game or so

DinoSteve1
11-22-2009, 12:11 PM
you know it may be possible that ezio had a lot of children with different women, in the game he seemed to like lots of different women

nahp1701
11-22-2009, 06:11 PM
I think there may be a resolution to this in a DLC...don't forget that there is a gap in the sequences which needs to be filled in.

And apart from the other Assassins, Rosa is the only female npc who has repeated contact with Ezio in the storyline...so she is the prime candidate.