PDA

View Full Version : Beta Poll...and I just got beta

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 07:28 PM
I just preordered and got my beta token and Harlequin character from Gamestop. I hope the beta is worth it as well the exclusive ps3 stuff because most of my assasin friends play on X360 and I prefer 360.

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 07:28 PM
I just preordered and got my beta token and Harlequin character from Gamestop. I hope the beta is worth it as well the exclusive ps3 stuff because most of my assasin friends play on X360 and I prefer 360.

EmperorxZurg
08-23-2010, 07:31 PM
I haven't since I'm on xbox http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif I really don't think it will be a difference and I'm gonna like playing with my friends more. The beta is just a beta and there aren't that many PS3 exclusives...

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 07:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cptsulkes:
I just preordered and got my beta token and Harlequin character from Gamestop. I hope the beta is worth it as well the exclusive ps3 stuff because most of my assasin friends play on X360 and I prefer 360. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Harlequin and Officer are Beta exclusives. And I love Harlequin....I almost got the Jack in the box but I thought for a moment...

EmperorxZurg
08-23-2010, 07:47 PM
whoa what? Harlequin isn't beta exclusive... it's just to pre-order from gamestop. I have the code for my xbox...

Deathgrim666
08-23-2010, 07:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
whoa what? Harlequin isn't beta exclusive... it's just to pre-order from gamestop. I have the code for my xbox... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u already got the code for the skin?

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 07:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cptsulkes:
I just preordered and got my beta token and Harlequin character from Gamestop. I hope the beta is worth it as well the exclusive ps3 stuff because most of my assasin friends play on X360 and I prefer 360. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Harlequin and Officer are Beta exclusives. And I love Harlequin....I almost got the Jack in the box but I thought for a moment... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God I hate Gamestop...that makes me mad, I wouldnt have gotten it for PS3 then..

EmperorxZurg
08-23-2010, 07:57 PM
haha yeah XD did the clerk say it was only for PS3 there?

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 07:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
haha yeah XD did the clerk say it was only for PS3 there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but I still would like to play Beta...

EmperorxZurg
08-23-2010, 08:03 PM
yeah the beta would be pretty fun. I'm still reeling over the Halo Reach one though so I'm good XD

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 08:07 PM
yeah the beta would be pretty fun. I'm still reeling over the Halo Reach one though so I'm good XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking of Halo, some dude at gamestop was saying Halo Reach has a better multiplayer than this. And I said to him

"This game takes place in 1500s, Halo Reach takes place in the future. I mean you cant even compare MW2 to this game. Maybe Red Dead Redemption...But these games are all entirely different.

Deathgrim666
08-23-2010, 08:08 PM
yeah the beta would be pretty fun. I'm still reeling over the Halo Reach one though so I'm good XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking of Halo, some dude at gamestop was saying Halo Reach has a better multiplayer than this. And I said to him

"This game takes place in 1500s, Halo Reach takes place in the future. I mean you cant even compare MW2 to this game. Maybe Red Dead Redemption...But these games are all entirely different. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lawl halo fan boy

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Most likely, I will be playing Black Ops Reach and definately Brotherhood, and Medal of Honor. But Medal of Honor revolves around if my friends will play or not...

EmperorxZurg
08-23-2010, 08:15 PM
haha deathgrim my sig used to even BE Halo (not to mention my avatar) dude you're gonna play reach? we should add each other and play!

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 10:49 PM
haha deathgrim my sig used to even BE Halo (not to mention my avatar) dude you're gonna play reach? we should add each other and play! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, but I dont have Halo 3(Broke)

Mr_Shade
08-24-2010, 11:14 AM
Can I ask you to all carry on this in the ongoing thread?