PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah..that was awesome.

FrozenFire550
11-16-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't care what ANYONE says, that was the best game i've ever played. I can spend hours free-running. Mindless fun is sometimes the best kind.
The assassinations were all VERY fun, because I chose to be as stealthy as possible on them. I killed the majority of my targets without them even realizing I was there. People who complain about 'repetitive' obviously weren't playing how I did.
Ever main assassination was so different for me. Sure, the "save the citizens" things were everywhere, but I like occasionally coming down from the rooftops to do a good deed.
The fighting system? The best i've seen in a long while. Absolutely addictive. Throwing people off of rooftops never gets old.

Ah the things I could say about this game...It took a lot of strength to peel myself away long enough to skim around the forums.

So a quick review:
-Freerunning = Amazing, addictive, and easy.
-Fighting = Just overall great.
-Story = I don't care what anyone says, that story is awesome, and has left me thirsting for more.

I may just lose my social life for awhile, since this game is so fun.

So yeah. With all of the negative topics, I thought i'd add onto the positive side with my own input. This game seems incredibly under-appreciated.

So now i'm off to go play more, goodbye.

stix489
11-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Good to see someone who enjoyed the game as it is...unlike others who just want the game to be what they wanted!

Good on you dude...keep that positivity up! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Moros
11-16-2007, 09:21 PM
yes this game was aswesome, so may people are complaining about it especialy that the stroy was terrible and it left so many unanswered questions, well thats what a good story does it leaves questions and kepp you begging for more.

robatubisoft
11-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by FrozenFire550:
I don't care what ANYONE says, that was the best game i've ever played. I can spend hours free-running. Mindless fun is sometimes the best kind.
The assassinations were all VERY fun, because I chose to be as stealthy as possible on them. I killed the majority of my targets without them even realizing I was there. People who complain about 'repetitive' obviously weren't playing how I did.
Ever main assassination was so different for me. Sure, the "save the citizens" things were everywhere, but I like occasionally coming down from the rooftops to do a good deed.
The fighting system? The best i've seen in a long while. Absolutely addictive. Throwing people off of rooftops never gets old.

Ah the things I could say about this game...It took a lot of strength to peel myself away long enough to skim around the forums.

So a quick review:
-Freerunning = Amazing, addictive, and easy.
-Fighting = Just overall great.
-Story = I don't care what anyone says, that story is awesome, and has left me thirsting for more.

I may just lose my social life for awhile, since this game is so fun.

So yeah. With all of the negative topics, I thought i'd add onto the positive side with my own input. This game seems incredibly under-appreciated.

So now i'm off to go play more, goodbye.

Pretty much, yeah. I'm loving this game. Try playing after some herbal refreshment. Talk about absorbed. My house could probably burn down around me.

Eagle091
11-16-2007, 09:41 PM
I find it better just killing every guard in the city. I once took on like 30 guards with my max rank so I have all the moves, and I owned them all.

Nethaera
11-16-2007, 09:50 PM
yah really a great game

iPlunder
11-16-2007, 09:52 PM
This story is amazing. I want to assassinate them so fast just so i can no the ending without reading a spoiler.

FrozenFire550
11-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Oh yeah, outside of Acre I started fighting guards, and at the end of the fight, I counted 37 bodies. That was epic to see all of the bodies littering the ground.