PDA

View Full Version : the few things that bothers me about ac2

kriegerdesgottes
10-02-2010, 08:41 PM
I will start by saying the ac games are the best games iv ever played ever! they are incredible in every way, when ac1 came out i played it EVERY single day till 2 came out and 2 crushed one in every way but the missions not being replayable was just not ok, i mean come on the first one was you cant make a second one which is WAY better not replayable however its going to be fixed so ill move on, the other thing was the left button being used for medication instead of the dagger, ok that button is so much better as a dagger button im ok with buying medication even though the ac1 regeneration healing thing was fine, but make medication buyable but dont take my dagger button to do it, the last thing is the religion thing, i usually turn my cheek to these things,everyone is entitled to their opinion but please dont come out and say there is no book to live your life by, cuz there is and you telling me theres not is not only an insult to me but my religion, please just dont insult my religion i would like to continue buying your games, and the very last thing IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE YEAR TO MAKE THESE AMAZING GAMES please take a year or two for three this one is acceptable cuz its a sequel to 2 but I DO NOT WANT A AC3 in 2010 and thats coming from someone who checks google every single day for updates to this franchise yes its sad but thats how much i love these games, i also own every piece of merchandise thats assassins creed and i still would rather you take a couple years and rush it out for more money

primerib69
10-02-2010, 08:54 PM
hahaha bro chill. AC3 isnt coming out till 2012

NewBlade200
10-02-2010, 09:21 PM
the religeon doesnt matter because the game is fiction. it doesnt matter what the game says cause it wasnt meant to offend you. and, coming from a non - beliver, shouldnt something that has been stated as a fact by your people over the years welcome critisism? i mean, every theory or fact only becomes stronger the more you disprove the others? i'd welcome someone openly proclaiming evolution to be false, and not a fact, because when it is proved right then it is that more likely that it is true, and if it is proved wrong then i am now that much smarter. and how is telling no - one in particular an insult to you? its part of haveing free will, now im going to change the subject before this turns into a large scale argument.
oh and now you can set which button on the D - pad is which http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

primerib69
10-02-2010, 09:25 PM
bro seriously chill. im an athiest myself and i dont believe in the story just like you. its for entertainment purposes only. so for the last time, just sit back, light a J, and chill.

Ultimate_Night
10-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by primerib69:
bro seriously chill. im an athiest myself and i dont believe in the story just like you. its for entertainment purposes only. so for the last time, just sit back, light a J, and chill.
No, don't light a J. A J is wasteful. Just smoke a bowl!

magesupermaster
10-02-2010, 11:28 PM
So you think a game verbally assaulted you, deal with it.
If you want to live by a book, then do it.

Atleast half the people here are atheists or non-believers.
And nobody wants another religious argue..

masterfenix2009
10-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I will start by saying the ac games are the best games iv ever played ever! they are incredible in every way, when ac1 came out i played it EVERY single day till 2 came out and 2 crushed one in every way but the missions not being replayable was just not ok, i mean come on the first one was you cant make a second one which is WAY better not replayable however its going to be fixed so ill move on, the other thing was the left button being used for medication instead of the dagger, ok that button is so much better as a dagger button im ok with buying medication even though the ac1 regeneration healing thing was fine, but make medication buyable but dont take my dagger button to do it, the last thing is the religion thing, i usually turn my cheek to these things,everyone is entitled to their opinion but please dont come out and say there is no book to live your life by, cuz there is and you telling me theres not is not only an insult to me but my religion, please just dont insult my religion i would like to continue buying your games, and the very last thing IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE YEAR TO MAKE THESE AMAZING GAMES please take a year or two for three this one is acceptable cuz its a sequel to 2 but I DO NOT WANT A AC3 in 2010 and thats coming from someone who checks google every single day for updates to this franchise yes its sad but thats how much i love these games, i also own every piece of merchandise thats assassins creed and i still would rather you take a couple years and rush it out for more money

Assassins Creed Brotherhood is not AC3

primerib69
10-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
No, don't light a J. A J is wasteful. Just smoke a bowl! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bro i totally agree. a vape is better though. way better. just hotbox it

EzioAssassin51
10-03-2010, 02:06 AM
Alas, it was only a matter of time before Prime turned his back on civilised posts and went back to the spam...

Black_Widow9
10-03-2010, 11:55 AM
@ OP- Please post in one of the Feedback threads here-
Assassins Creed 2 Useful Links & Information (updated 13/07/10) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7271009487)

@Prime & U N- discussing drugs is definitely against the Forum Rules. Do it again and you're on holiday.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>