PDA

View Full Version : What's your Favourite Mission?

Chewitt321
04-14-2011, 04:08 AM
Hey Guys!
Just out of curiousity, which mission's your favourite on Brotherhood? It can be a romulus lair, main story, abstergo agent, modern day anything!
Personally I like the Romulus lair in thevatican, the one that gives you the amen trophy for completing it. I like it because it has:
[LIST] Rain
<LI> I am an atheist so chasing and killing a cardinal is always fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif(I'm joking)
<LI> The drunks at the start and the end made me chuckle!
So what are your favourite missions?

crash3
04-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Chewitt321:
Hey Guys!
Just out of curiousity, which mission's your favourite on Brotherhood? It can be a romulus lair, main story, abstergo agent, modern day anything!
Personally I like the Romulus lair in thevatican, the one that gives you the amen trophy for completing it. I like it because it has:
[LIST] Rain
<LI> I am an atheist so chasing and killing a cardinal is always fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif(I'm joking)
<LI> The drunks at the start and the end made me chuckle!
So what are your favourite missions?

i loved that mission too, however im amazed that ezio was able to blend in with a load of cardinals at the start in his long hooded robes, next assassin should have a more discreet outfit

i thought the side missions were a big improvement from AC2 side missions in both quality and quantity however they could still be improved as they werent chalenging enough, i liked the idea how some of the side missions came from each faction (assassination, thieves, courtesan, mercenary)

i liked the mission where you rescue caterina but the 100% sync system is very frustrating as you could be about to kill the last guards in your way and they see you so you have to start all over to get 100% sync. the 100% sync isnt challenging as such, but its very frustrating which is the wrong kind of challenging

in the next AC i want the missions to be hard in a way so i feel determined to try them again if i fail, i dont wanna feeel as if i wanna throw my controller at the screen haha!