PDA

View Full Version : Any Mods, Modders, or Sites I could get help from?

MD1449
06-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Im looking for a modding site that is based on or includes Assassins Creed Modding. But if help can be found here then it isnt necessary.

Im looking for a re-texture of Altair, where he looks like a Templar. If any one has a idea where to find it or knows how to mod the texture or change the model, I would really appericiate the help.

Thanks in advance.

MD1449
06-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Im looking for a modding site that is based on or includes Assassins Creed Modding. But if help can be found here then it isnt necessary.

Im looking for a re-texture of Altair, where he looks like a Templar. If any one has a idea where to find it or knows how to mod the texture or change the model, I would really appericiate the help.

Thanks in advance.

caswallawn_2k7
06-26-2009, 11:45 AM
do a search for altairs new clothes

MD1449
06-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Thanks for responding.

Yeah, I was in there, really good textures there but, they are just re-tex of Altairs model. I mean like making him be the Templars for instance in this picture

http://www.destructoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/assassin051.jpg

No Animation remake, just the sword and skin of the templar.

IF its possible.

dogmeat_287
06-26-2009, 05:51 PM
I've seen many mods of altaris model and texture on youtube. I even saw him once as a templar where the guards were on his side. Check youtube on assassins creed mods, usually at the end of the video they give u a link on how to change his model adn a download link to get the one shown in the video.