PDA

View Full Version : Thinking About Getting The Ultimate Bundle From GS

KHRYS_24
11-04-2011, 03:03 PM
I might pre-order it but still not sure if its the one i should get.
I like it cause you get an actually figure of Ezio and Leonardo's Flying Machine. So that kind of sold it for me right there. But still not 100% sure if i should get it or not.
Is anyone else getting this?
Any reason as to why i should get different edition than this one?

Moultonborough
11-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Khrys_24:
I like it cause you get an actually figure of Ezio and Leonardo's Flying Machine. So that kind of sold it for me right there. But still not 100% sure if i should get it or not.

If it was me I would've pre-ordered a long time ago. Not eleven days beforehand. I did mine back in June. It's up to you though if you think you would enjoy it than go ahead and get it. Hurry up though.

KHRYS_24
11-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Khrys_24:

If it was me I would've pre-ordered a long time ago. Not eleven days beforehand. I did mine back in June. It's up to you though if you think you would enjoy it than go ahead and get it. Hurry up though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, I would've pre-ordered a long time ago as well. But the GS in my areas, usually have a bunch since I normally preorder 1 week before a game comes out and they still have a lot left in the back available for pre-orders. So right now, im still good. Im gonna probably pre-order next week on monday.

kriegerdesgottes
11-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Just so you know it's online only. I'm going to pass this time because I don't want to spend an extra 40 dollars for two toys and I don't want to get it online.

jmk1999
11-04-2011, 11:21 PM
i ordered it for my 10 year old nephew for christmas. i'm splitting the deal with my parents and having them pay me for the toys and i'll pay for the game... that way we each got him something we know he'll like. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif as for myself, no, i'm passing on it and just getting the pre-order in store with the free upgrade. i got no need for the toys.

SleezeRocker
11-05-2011, 12:45 AM
I nearly considered but i passed on it.
Luckily I did since those 40$ I used (eventually) to preorder the AC Encyclopedia on amazon.ca, and a side bonus i preordered the ACR collector's edition guide on amazon and bought AC Lineage at gamestop when i ppickedu p uncharted 3.

Honestly, if to you, the figures are 'worth it' to you go ahead, but personally 40$ for 2 toys eh I pass. Now unless you were from Canada, you preorder their ACR Ultimate edition since it includes siganture edition game+ AC encyclopedia http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Biomedical-Fire
11-05-2011, 01:01 AM
I passed on it because I don't think that Neca toys are worth the extra $40. So I had a friend of mine whom lives in Edmonton pre-order the Canadian Ultimate Bundle from GS that came with AC Encyclopedia for me. GS should've included the AC Encyclopedia in both the American and Canadian Ultimate Bundles. Not many people really pre-ordered the American Ultimate Bundle.

SleezeRocker
11-05-2011, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Biomedical-Fire:
GS should've included the AC Encyclopedia in both the American and Canadian Ultimate Bundles. Not many people really pre-ordered the American Ultimate Bundle.

True on that!