PDA

View Full Version : Patch for Assassins Creed II or fix in pc version

Jahchurch
01-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Ok, I just want to start off by saying that Assassins Creed II is the best game I have ever played....ever. But there is a problem that I would love to see either patched for the console versions currently out or at least fixed for the pc version set to come this year. The problem I'm getting is that when you hire the girls to follow you around, I wan to take them to a specific location, however they automatically start to distract guards that are just walking by. I believe that if i wanted to distract those random guards, I would select them myself, but I don't care about those random guards, I want to take them to specific guards, but by the time I get to my destination, the girls are already off and away with some other random guards, and I wasted 150. So I would love to see that patched for them to not automatically start to follow any guard that passes by, thx.....

Jahchurch
01-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Unless im doing something wrong, then please let my know, thank you....

Black_Widow9
01-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
You are not doing anything wrong. There are usually girls by the guards if you need them so you can distract them but if you travel with them for an extended period of time they do distract other guards. You may have to look for some closer or Mercenaries or Thieves. They help as well to distract. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Jahchurch
01-11-2010, 07:23 AM
thx for the fast reply. I know you can find them around close to where u need to be, but sometimes it just annoys me that they do that.

caswallawn_2k7
01-11-2010, 07:29 AM
if you want to keep them just distance your self from them, as they only distract when they see a guard has a line of sight on you, I believe this is to stop them attacking for if the guards are aware of you and you just happen to break blend.

Jahchurch
01-11-2010, 08:16 AM
lol, I do, but when you're in a tight spot, then its kinda hard to dodge them, and yes your probaly right about it being there just in cause you're notorious to prevent you from being caught....but when your not notorious is bothersome.....lol guess you cant have it both ways can you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

InfernalTyrant
01-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Just so you know, you can throw money to distract guards.

Jahchurch
01-11-2010, 07:52 PM
speaking of throwing money, i tried this for one of the side assassinations...and to no avail the hired girls annoyed me once again. Basically the guy was standing in a tunnel, facing me, while guards on either side was standing guard. Right so my plan was on one side to distract the guards by throwing money...then with the girls, as a walking hiding place, i could go and silently kill him..............but failure doomed over me like a rainy cloud...i hired the girls, and they go and decide to attract the guards that were ALREADY distracted by the money i threw on the ground, the problem was, they were so close to the target and therefore once the girls left my side....i was spotted immediately by the target, which failed my missions because i was suppose to do it without being seen................sigh