PDA

View Full Version : Can't reach last 3 Viewpoints and mission starting point.

Anduril79
03-27-2011, 11:05 AM
I've done all the towers with the exception of the 2 southern and 1 easter-most towers. I can't get to them because it keeps saying "Unacessable in this memory." Because of this, I can't reach my next starting point after the rescue of Caterina.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Six_Gun
03-27-2011, 12:49 PM
If that's the case abort any mission you're on and do memory start missions <!> until the barrier wall gets pushed back.

Anduril79
03-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
If that's the case abort any mission you're on and do memory start missions <!> until the barrier wall gets pushed back.

Isn't it the towers that expand the amount of map area that you can play on? The reason I ask is because I can see the icons for the towers, but I can't get to them whereas the map hasn't fully filled to those areas.

Six_Gun
03-27-2011, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Anduril79:
Isn't it the towers that expand the amount of map area that you can play on? The reason I ask is because I can see the icons for the towers, but I can't get to them whereas the map hasn't fully filled to those areas. Towers are basically viewpoints. Viewpoints serve mainly to detail the map in their area once you scale them and sync with them. The primary way to gain access to more areas via pushing the barrier back is doing story (Memory Start) missions.

Anduril79
03-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anduril79:
Isn't it the towers that expand the amount of map area that you can play on? The reason I ask is because I can see the icons for the towers, but I can't get to them whereas the map hasn't fully filled to those areas. Towers are basically viewpoints. Viewpoints serve mainly to detail the map in their area once you scale them and sync with them. The primary way to gain access to more areas via pushing the barrier back is doing story (Memory Start) missions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, OK. Just to give you an idea of where I'm having trouble, the locations are: the southern most area of Antico District near the Piramide Cestia, Terme Di Traiano, and the boarder just west of the Terme Di Diocleziano.

I don't know what Memory Starts would fill hese in though.

ace3001
03-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Anduril79:

I don't know what Memory Starts would fill hese in though. You really don't need to know. Just go do some more memories and check back later. The Borgia tower icons are always on the map, even if the locations still haven't been opened to you. So just ignore them for now.