PDA

View Full Version : Assasins creed Brotherhood (Mission) Coop



zebz95
09-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Why not a assasins creed mission coop?
Why does Ubi create a death match multi player when soo many ppl wants a coop mission based mode.

I bet that the costumers would be more likely to buy a game wich they can play whit friends and have a laugh while they run around in Rom killing templars and doing mini quests like stealing some thing from a heavy defended castle.

I bet people will get bored of death match really fast since you only do 2 things flee and hunt.
And its not like its much harder to make a coop mission based mode since than makeing a death match mode wich has nothing to do whit the story line.

And to not ruin the game play for the ppl it could be like some thing you unlock when you complete the single player story line.

Take this for ONE example when you complete all the missions wich leads to a city and you complete all the main missions in that area you unlock some new side mission where you need to retreve some stolen tresure from a bad rich guy who took it from the poor fella you get the quest from,and when you talk to the poor fella (quest giver) you open a window where other ppl who also wants to do the quest are searching for partners and of course you can invite your real friends to join it can be a 2-4 quest or a 2 player quest.And when you start the quest you get a random costume like one from the death match and you need 2 infiltrate the rich guys castle soo one player dresses like doctor and he needs to wait for the other doctors to get in and one player dresses like a executor and needs to enter when execution is about to start in the rich guys castle and for the executor guy to know when he sould go in he should wait like a distnace away and look for the real executor and then he should assasinate him and then he get to pass whit out any conflicts,but its just an example and im very tierd as i write this soo excuse my spelling.

And this is not complete yet soo i will still improve my example and i want you all who read this to reply and tell me what you think coop mission would be like in Assasins creed 3.

Ubisoft there is soo many practical advices out on the diffrent sites comments and please Ubi give me a reply soo i know you have read this.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif

SBRedFlag
09-18-2010, 05:27 PM
There's more than one mode.
There's Wanted, which is deathmatch, and there's Alliance, which is team-based. There's no word of 2 player multiplayer MISSIONS though.


If you want to discuss splitscreen, the thread is here:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/5461085578 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5461085578)

zebz95
09-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by sbredflag:
There's more than one mode.
There's Wanted, which is deathmatch, and there's Alliance, which is team-based. There's no word of 2 player multiplayer MISSIONS though.


If you want to discuss splitscreen, the thread is here:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/5461085578 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5461085578)


OK didnt know of Alliance Thanks for the info http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SBRedFlag
09-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Not only that, but there will be many more game modes in the final game. They've only shown us 2 so far, that's all.

Glad I cleared up your question. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

zebz95
09-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by sbredflag:
Not only that, but there will be many more game modes in the final game. They've only shown us 2 so far, that's all.

Glad I cleared up your question. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Dont you think it would be fun whit a coop questing system? :O

SBRedFlag
09-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Yeah, like having a brotherhood with REAL people in it. I would love that.

zebz95
09-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by sbredflag:
Yeah, like having a brotherhood with REAL people in it. I would love that.

ye that would be awsome like a guild or a clan http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif!!!