PDA

View Full Version : Remove blend in change of color

rain89c
09-01-2011, 04:27 PM
One thing that made the game look less realistic was that annoying change of color to black and white when Ezio blended in with a crowd. If they removed this, I think we would experience a better realistic feel of the game.
What do you think?

Assassin_M
09-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by rain89c:
One thing that made the game look less realistic was that annoying change of color to black and white when Ezio blended in with a crowd. If they removed this, I think we would experience a better realistic feel of the game.
What do you think?
Sadly it does remove some Immersion, but its an Animus effect dont expect it to be removed, I do agree with you

LightRey
09-01-2011, 04:32 PM
I think it's hardly noticeable and it's mostly to increase the sense of Ezio being part of the crowd.
I really don't mind and even if I did, it'd be at the bottom of my list.

ShaneO7K
09-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
I think it's hardly noticeable and it's mostly to increase the sense of Ezio being part of the crowd.
I really don't mind and even if I did, it'd be at the bottom of my list.

Exactly what I was about to say.

It was good for showing that Ezio was apart of the crowd, it's not something I mind and it's not a really urgent problem in the game.

kriegerdesgottes
09-01-2011, 04:39 PM
I agree it's not a huge deal but I will admit when I first saw that in a walktrhough trailer for ACII I remember thinking, I hope it's not actually like that. I guess I've gotten used to it and although I kind of wish they could find a less distracting way of blending, it's really not a big deal.

Calvarok
09-01-2011, 05:28 PM
I think that the glowing floor and flash around your character when you leave or enter blend is enough. I also hope that it doesn't go gray again. It's distracting.

L.Cie
09-01-2011, 06:07 PM
I agree, but I find the white grid pattern which flashes up in the same instance to be a lot more disrupting, and neither issue is that high up on my list of annoyances.
Like Kriegerdesgotte, when I first saw it I found it offputting but I've gotten used to it.

LightRey
09-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
I think that the glowing floor and flash around your character when you leave or enter blend is enough. I also hope that it doesn't go gray again. It's distracting.
It's not meant as a signal to show that you're blending, it's just to make it seem more like he's actually blending.

naran6142
09-01-2011, 06:16 PM
i like the way the blending looks

plus sometimes there are big crowds of people but no groups to blend into so it helps you that way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Keighvin
09-01-2011, 11:23 PM
I just feel I should ask, what is this blend color change you speak of? Is this in AC2 and ACB? Because I have never noticed it.

Animuses
09-02-2011, 12:21 AM
I don't see a problem about shading everyone in the blend gray so you can tell if your blending or not. This feature doesn't bother me, but I hope they do improve the overall blend ability.

LightRey
09-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Keighvin:
I just feel I should ask, what is this blend color change you speak of? Is this in AC2 and ACB? Because I have never noticed it.
In ACII and ACB Ezio and the group he's blending with turn black and white to create an actual sense of blending.

CRUDFACE
09-02-2011, 05:09 AM
I always sort of got used to it. didn't they improve on that when in ACB, Ezio will move with the group without control? But the circle below seems enough of an indication.