PDA

View Full Version : A tip for taxiing with Fiat Cr42 in 4.0.

F19_Ob
06-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Since it became harder to turn on ground with it in 4.0 I tested a few things and found a solution incase the developers leave it like this.

The trick is to brake while using rudder in the direction u want to turn, and then slowly apply throttle to about 42% and the plane will slowly turn on the spot and complete a 90' turn in about 10 seconds. It will nose over if one applies more throttle sinse it starts to move faster.

Ketalar
06-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Nice one! Now try the BI-1, I would really like to know how to turn that thing while still on the ground...

FI-Aflak
06-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Ketalar:
Nice one! Now try the BI-1, I would really like to know how to turn that thing while still on the ground...

that strikes me as the kind of plane that the ground crew would push onto the runway so the pilot wouldn't have to worry about steering until he was going fast enough that his rudder would be effective.

Tooz_69GIAP
06-14-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by FI-Aflak:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ketalar:

that strikes me as the kind of plane that the ground crew would push onto the runway so the pilot wouldn't have to worry about steering until he was going fast enough that his rudder would be effective. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Problem there is that we don't have any ground crew!!!