PDA

View Full Version : the pantheon and St. Peter's Basilica

notafanboy
11-06-2010, 04:31 PM
will we be able to go inside the pantheon or St. Peter's Basilica ?. i have seen in some trailers that you could go inside both of them but will we be able to do it when we want too ?

SynysterSnyper
11-06-2010, 04:50 PM
i hope so and the colleseum

dchil279
11-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by SynysterSnyper:
you mean what's left of it

notafanboy
11-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by SynysterSnyper:
what do you mean ?

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SynysterSnyper:
what do you mean ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's pretty much destroyed, well compared to how it was at first.

MegaMike8
11-06-2010, 05:53 PM
I think the pantheon and the other areas may be assassin tombs like the last game but more mini games and easter eggs since the game has been thought out with the fans interest in mind

notafanboy
11-06-2010, 07:33 PM
i found a video were they said that you can go inside the pantheon anytime

dont know about Peter's Basilica though

afrothunder520
11-06-2010, 09:02 PM
pantheon? it's the parthenon im stubying greece right now. it wouldn't be a nice tomb because it is pretty bland inside only cool part is the gold and ivory statue of athena

flyryassassin
11-06-2010, 09:04 PM
stubying? its studying..sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif you asked for it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

afrothunder520
11-06-2010, 09:10 PM
touche

CRUDFACE
11-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by MegaMike8:
I think the pantheon and the other areas may be assassin tombs like the last game but more mini games and easter eggs since the game has been thought out with the fans interest in mind

They won't be assassin tombs, but tombs for the cult of Romulus, but they are basically the same thing. When you go through six of their tomb thingies, you'll get their treasure. Probably gonna be some kind of superhumanly made armor again.

hewkii9
11-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by afrothunder520:
pantheon? it's the parthenon im stubying greece right now. it wouldn't be a nice tomb because it is pretty bland inside only cool part is the gold and ivory statue of athena

If you didn't know, Brotherhood is not set in Greece. The Pantheon and Parthenon are completely different buildings.

AnthonyA85
11-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MegaMike8:

They won't be assassin tombs, but tombs for the cult of Romulus, but they are basically the same thing. When you go through six of their tomb thingies, you'll get their treasure. Probably gonna be some kind of superhumanly made armor again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, if it's anything special, it'll probably be that dagger we've heard abvout, the one that was used to kill Ceaser.

CRUDFACE
11-06-2010, 11:12 PM
For a dagger, that just doesn't seem worth it. I know it suppossedly frightens gaurds or whatever, but there it doesn't seem to equal to me. I'm going for either armor, info on another one of Those Who Came Before, or an event. I mean, aren't most mythological figures in Assassin's Creed either Aliens, assassins or pieces of eden that made them special in the first place?

LoonyPanda
11-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Pantheon = Rome
Parthenon = Athens
spreading my knowledge to all men and women alike

idfk if someone already said this before in this epic thread, I didn't look
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SQXIgnXcUuI/AAAAAAAAH94/OFYiNIliSUU/s400/Kermit-Face.jpg

notafanboy
11-07-2010, 07:44 AM
why the heII would i be talking about greece ?

PhiIs1618033
11-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
For a dagger, that just doesn't seem worth it. I know it suppossedly frightens gaurds or whatever, but there it doesn't seem to equal to me. I'm going for either armor, info on another one of Those Who Came Before, or an event. I mean, aren't most mythological figures in Assassin's Creed either Aliens, assassins or pieces of eden that made them special in the first place?
I don't give a damn about the rewards, I'm doing those things for fun and because I'm obsessed about completing everything there is to do.
Yet, I play MineCraft. How strange...

Mr_Shade
11-07-2010, 09:55 AM
I'll see what I can find out.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

notafanboy
11-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
I'll see what I can find out.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif thanks !!!

AnthonyA85
11-07-2010, 02:43 PM
If the shrines are anything like the last three Tombs (four including the family crypt), with timed levers that you have to pull all in 90 seconds, (far too little time for me) then i'll only do the ones I HAVE to do, and pass on the rest, especially if the rewards at the end is some dagger.

O6EvolutionIXMR
11-08-2010, 09:39 AM
I don't know, but I was lucky enough to go inside them for my honeymoon in Sept. Lucky me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr_Shade
11-08-2010, 09:39 AM
oooh... [Highlight for Spoilers!!!]

<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> Certain missions take you into those buildings... You can enter the Pantheon whenever you like, but with St. Peter’s… I think it may be too closely-guarded.

The Coliseum is completely built out and missions will take you inside it…

You can go inside on your own whenever you want, provided you are stealthy enough to make it past the numerous Borgia guards hiding amongst the myriad alcoves. Oooooooh</span>

Blackglasswar
11-08-2010, 09:44 AM
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">
You can go inside on your own whenever you want, provided you are stealthy enough to make it past the numerous Borgia guards hiding amongst the myriad alcoves. Oooooooh </span>

me likes the sound of stealthy entrance - kind of like codex rooms but with less bloodshed and rooftop dual blading.

SPITFIRE_24
11-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Do you mean the Sistene Chapel?

The construction of St Peter's Basilica didn't begin until 1506 and didn't get completed until 1626.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

notafanboy
11-08-2010, 10:13 AM
how did it look in the 15th century ?

masterjin5
11-08-2010, 12:35 PM
the assassin tombs are really easy all you have to do is map out what route you are going to take. From what i heard the cult of romulus places are supposed to be really hard