PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood Keeps Minimizing To Desktop

Snypr1818
03-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Assassins Creed Brotherhood CONTINUALLY minimizes itself to my desktop any time I sweep the mouse and press the right mouse button, which is a lot. It is as if I am right clicking on my desktop, which then asks if I would like to make a new folder etc.

I also had this issue in Assassins Creed 2.

Any fixes, please let me know. Otherwise, please get to the bottom of this Ubi.

jag272
03-31-2011, 01:23 AM
thats just because of how the game runs. in ac2 you could sometimes actually see your mouse in top left of the screen. also if you open steam in game it can make a mouse appear and throw the normal 1 out of place.

i never used the default mouse controls in the first place

i set num1 to high profile num2 to attack num 3 open hand etc. much easier layout but then again ive used it since ac1 so you might find it more difficult if you choose to change it.

ace3001
03-31-2011, 05:31 AM
i set num1 to high profile num2 to attack num 3 open hand etc. much easier layout but then again ive used it since ac1 so you might find it more difficult if you choose to change it. How do you change camera, then? =O

ranarr
03-31-2011, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by jag272:
thats just because of how the game runs. in ac2 you could sometimes actually see your mouse in top left of the screen. also if you open steam in game it can make a mouse appear and throw the normal 1 out of place.

i never used the default mouse controls in the first place

i set num1 to high profile num2 to attack num 3 open hand etc. much easier layout but then again ive used it since ac1 so you might find it more difficult if you choose to change it.

Yeah no, this doesn't happen to me so it isn't normal.

sersko
03-31-2011, 05:35 PM
same thing happens to me and its really anoying especially in multiplayer match
please fix this