PDA

View Full Version : If you could ask 1 question...

KlNDRED
10-16-2007, 08:31 PM
If you could ask 1 question to anyone on the AC team from ubisoft, who would you ask and what would you ask?

My questions to Jade Raymond:

When you kill someone, do they respawmn somewhere else on the map after a while so that the map doesnt "run out" of people?

DemonikCrow666
10-16-2007, 08:56 PM
I can answer that...no...once you kill too many people you go bye-bye back to the real-world. I would run into the building and shout: WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?!

KlNDRED
10-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by DemonikCrow666:
I can answer that...no...once you kill too many people you go bye-bye back to the real-world. I would run into the building and shout: WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?!

lol im glad to hear that. By the end of my game, the holy land will be empty http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dd22cowboys
10-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Can we go into buildings? At least major buildings like cathedrals? Why not? PLeaaase??? Cmon let us go into buildings?!! Aww ur mean!

Anyways i dont think we can go into buildings because i saw altair walk up to the main door of a cathedral and all that happened was he climbed on it. Was the cathedral video. I still want official info that says no going into buildings

sweetlou280
10-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Hey Jade, I was just kinda wondering...CAN I TRY THE GAME OUT!!!! ::cough cough:: you know...umm to test it out for you, you know to ummm...check for bugs....hehe PLEASE!!!!!

Magnus_LTD
10-17-2007, 11:22 AM
"So, Jade, emmmmm. Are you single?" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

moonsongv1
10-17-2007, 11:25 AM
That's a no brainer- definately for Jade,

"Can I buy you a martini or something?"

Greenman2000
10-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by sweetlou280:
Hey Jade, I was just kinda wondering...CAN I TRY THE GAME OUT!!!! ::cough cough:: you know...umm to test it out for you, you know to ummm...check for bugs....hehe PLEASE!!!!! remember when u have to kill that slave trader u went into a buliding then

katz_bg
10-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by KlNDRED:

lol im glad to hear that. By the end of my game, the holy land will be empty http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
So you plan on playing it like a 10-year-old plays GTA and kill everyone you see?
That's a dumb plan. Especially since killing an innocent will cost you 1/3 of your max life.

AirRon_2K7
10-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Katz, are you saying that someone is dumb because they want to play the game that they paid for differently to you?

If so, then you're a bit of a *******, if not, my apoligies.

I'd ask: Can I have a playtest? Duh... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

ParanoiD84
10-17-2007, 01:42 PM
I want to now if there is a night cycle, i really hope there is one.

Dhaos-
10-17-2007, 02:45 PM
ike a 10-year-old plays GTA and kill everyone you see?
That's a dumb plan. Especially since killing an innocent will cost you 1/3 of your max life.

What's wrong with that? I don't think he literally meant to kill everyone, though just being able to kill someone when he wants to. That's just a way for some players to enjoy the game more.

I'm like that as well. One thing I really looked forward to in this game was that you can go everywhere you want, and kill everyone you want to. Though apparently that's not possible. That's a huge let-down for me.

Does that make me a 10-year-old too?

membernametaken
10-17-2007, 02:57 PM
I'd probably say "Hi, my name is Caleb, eh?" and then get really embarrassed.

cooldude6681
10-17-2007, 03:28 PM
In all seriousness:
"Can I have some AC swag that's normally only given to people inside Ubisoft?"
Not sure who I'd ask though...

Bad_Boy19801980
10-17-2007, 04:00 PM
To Jade!

When AC is released..will you complete the game?!

Bloxham
10-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Dhaos-:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ike a 10-year-old plays GTA and kill everyone you see?

What's wrong with that? I don't think he literally meant to kill everyone, though just being able to kill someone when he wants to. That's just a way for some players to enjoy the game more.

I'm like that as well. One thing I really looked forward to in this game was that you can go everywhere you want, and kill everyone you want to. Though apparently that's not possible. That's a huge let-down for me.

Does that make me a 10-year-old too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being upset that you can't kill innocent people does not make you a 10 year-old. It makes you a sociopath.

ickswom
10-17-2007, 04:13 PM
I'd def. ask Jade if she ever wanted to grab a bite to eat, to gimme a callhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

saros.exe
10-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Bloxham:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dhaos-:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ike a 10-year-old plays GTA and kill everyone you see?

Does that make me a 10-year-old too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being upset that you can't kill innocent people does not make you a 10 year-old. It makes you a sociopath. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh for God's sake it's only a game, and games are made to simulate a different reality, to let people do something they wouldn't do in real life. Wtf is wrong with pushing a button to slice through a computer generated image?

MeAltairLol
10-17-2007, 05:06 PM
@ saros.exe: That's what I always argue about! Sure, killing 200 people in real life is absolutely sociopathic and stupid... But doing it in a game? Damn, all you're doing is blowing holes through some pixels!

On-topic: I would ask Jade "So... wanna grab a bite or somethin'? We could go over my place.."! Nahh, what I would REALLY ask is "So... Can I have test build of the game to take home?" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

KlNDRED
10-17-2007, 05:18 PM
@ Bloxham
You must be a 10 year yourself. It's a game kid.

@ katz_bg
Damn how can I be so dumb! I'm sorry I shouldve asked you how I should play the game I PAY FOR.

I swear some people try to act old and mature and just end up sounding childish lol

On topic,
Id ask Jade if shadows will play a part in stealth.

AldirTheKnight
10-17-2007, 07:38 PM
I would ask "gimme the money or i'll shoot ya"

oh wait, wrong situation...