PDA

View Full Version : DLC for xbox 360

suchislife32
01-28-2010, 08:03 AM
I just downloaded the new dlc for Assassins Creed two and was wondering if anyone else feels cheated. They took Sequence 12 out of the game make us pay to get it and don't even give us any achievement points for it. What a waste!!!

commandguy
01-28-2010, 08:05 AM
I'd say take a look at your username.
But seriously, what did you expect for 320msp?

suchislife32
01-28-2010, 08:13 AM
I expected achievements this sequence was supposed to be in the game in the first place. I would say being rude (like you are) doesn't really answer my post now does it.
Originally posted by commandguy:
But seriously, what did you expect for 320msp?

KZarr
01-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Actually, looking at DLC for other games and comparing it to AC, I'd say it was worth it.

Mercenaries 2 DLC. Now THAT was a rip-off.

commandguy
01-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by suchislife32:
I expected achievements this sequence was supposed to be in the game in the first place. I would say being rude (like you are) doesn't really answer my post now does it.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commandguy:
But seriously, what did you expect for 320msp? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm not trying to be rude or anything.
I merely try to say that you should not expect a whole lot for 320msp. Even if it was supposed to be in the game originally.
Though I'm not saying it's crap. It was fun while it lasted, you simply get what you paid for. Considering it was only 320msp, it was points well spent.

ps,
I was only joking with the "take a look at your username" thing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ClingingMars
01-28-2010, 10:16 AM
They've repeatedly said they cut this from the game so they could put it out on time. Quit whining.