PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood ending (newly discovered mysteries!)

umairnadeem
12-22-2010, 06:32 PM
*SPOILERS*
There were many mysteries that i have found in ACB, and trust me, after extensive research on the forums i have found that no one else knows about these.. so lets get started shall we?

ok first of all, as desmond right before the entrance to the hidden temple under the coliseum, when you go to that door where you have to say the password (if you go near the door a cutscene quickly comes and you can't see the door anymore) i pressed the eagle vision button RIGHT before the cutscene and I saw a huge red symbol for the BUTTERFLY EFFECT.

now, this is the exact same symbol which was THE MOST EMPHASIZED SYMBOL AT THE END OF AC 1, on the wall the biggest symbol and most central was the BUTTERFLY EFFECT SYMBOL.

after this quickly the cutscene came and no longer could you see the symbol, so i think not many might have seen this at all.. now to get to the interesting part..

-------------------
in the very beginning of ACB, when you saw ezio in the war fighting with cesare, cesare asked "where did you find me??"
ezio said "MARIO AUDITORE led me here"

but, in contrast, at the very end of the game when you saw ezio at the exact same spot .. ezio said "the apple led me here"

now, at that point we knew mario auditore was dead... WHY did ezio say 'mario auditore led me here' in the very beginning but in the exact same sequence he said something else? my answer:
THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT

the butterfly effect is based on the theory that a small change in the past can lead to a big change in the future... and this symbol for the butterfly effect also came A LOT in the ending where desmond had the apple and there were flying symbols up in the air.

---------------------
now for my second finding.. im not sure if this was intentional or not... but hear this:

after i beat the game, and lucy died, i went to find all the glyphs and solve them. now, when i solved all the glyphs, there was the cutscene in which we heard lucy speak. at this point in the game (where you couldn't even exit the animus anymore), lucy WAS DEAD.. now how is it possible we heard her voice?? Ubisoft knows that most players would go and find the glyphs after they finished the game... how could they let this simple glitch go by which could ruin the plot?
my theory: they put it there INTENTIONALLY to hint us that MAYBE lucy is alive.

please feel free to bash my opinion, i might be wrong here on some parts, but please respond and let me know what you think!

Abeonis
12-22-2010, 06:37 PM
1) I knew about the Chaos Theory symbol on the door to the Santa Maria Aracoeli Vault, and I can assure you I am not the only one.

2) Ezio acutally says "the Apple you stole from Mario Auditore led me here".

3) You're wrong. All side quests are designed to be completed before the main story is finsished, it has always been that way since the side quest was invented. Lucy talking in the short exchange a tthe end is nothing notable or worthy of suspicion.

Janoian
12-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Pics would be great

alientraveller
12-23-2010, 03:41 PM
Regarding the second point, that's only because the memory was corrupted before Desmond synchronized the rest of Ezio's memories beforehand.

yungceser1
12-25-2010, 05:07 PM
close
both times in the final sequence Ezio says "Mario Auditore led me here"

Krayus Korianis
12-28-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by yungceser1:
close

Actually in the beginning Ezio says "--Mario Auditore led me here!"

In the last sequence, Ezio says "The Apple you stole from Mario Auditore led me here!"

SevketErhat
12-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yungceser1:
close

Actually in the beginning Ezio says "--Mario Auditore led me here!"

I have watched the ending from Youtube and it surely says like that

In the last sequence, Ezio says "The Apple you stole from Mario Auditore led me here!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MrGerbz
12-30-2010, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
1) I knew about the Chaos Theory symbol on the door to the Santa Maria Aracoeli Vault, and I can assure you I am not the only one.

2) Ezio acutally says "the Apple you stole from Mario Auditore led me here".

3) You're wrong. All side quests are designed to be completed before the main story is finsished, it has always been that way since the side quest was invented. Lucy talking in the short exchange a tthe end is nothing notable or worthy of suspicion.

This. End of topic.

wolf77412
01-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Well for one I didn't see anyone elses so someone might've already posted this but in the truth he says its too late to save anything. SHE'S NOT WHO YOU THINK SHE IS. Everything you know everything you want to be or become is already gone. Now the part to me that confuses me is She in Eden find her DNA. That couldn't help either side of this.Then THE SUN your son...not enough power....must replenish.This I would say is that from AC2 When Minerva tells you that long ago the world left in ash we rebuilt you to survive we built you to live, and about the temple made by those known to protect us from the fire. Now you might understand 2012 theory sun boom! No light bought a week we die(also you see the numbers 12212012 12/21/2012). It probably has something to do with desmond's son. That's what I think. Reply add-ons and comments

Wolf Watching
01-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Because they cut it off it says the apple that you stole from mario auditore led me here they cut it off so you can work ur way up to it.Just takes off the apple that you stole from...

Black_Widow9
01-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Please post this here-
The Ending of AC:Brotherhood *SPOILERS* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/6681079298)
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>