PDA

View Full Version : Pitch in!

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 06:58 PM
S!
Just had a good seesion on-line a got first proper no doubt kill kill! Yay!!!!!

Please can I have a bit of help with the following:

Flying a pokey little Polish thing took AGES to knock down a 109E(fun!)

Can anyone direct me to some crash tips (no pun) on engine management - not something I've done before and I could well do with some help!

Where do most people play on-line?

Mucho thanks for all the help - everyone is MUCH nicer than CS forums!!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Cheers
D

I was to take responsability for the newcomer Erich Hartmann. I looked at him and thought: Oh my God, what are they sending us now? What a baby!

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 06:58 PM
S!
Just had a good seesion on-line a got first proper no doubt kill kill! Yay!!!!!

Please can I have a bit of help with the following:

Flying a pokey little Polish thing took AGES to knock down a 109E(fun!)

Can anyone direct me to some crash tips (no pun) on engine management - not something I've done before and I could well do with some help!

Where do most people play on-line?

Mucho thanks for all the help - everyone is MUCH nicer than CS forums!!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Cheers
D

I was to take responsability for the newcomer Erich Hartmann. I looked at him and thought: Oh my God, what are they sending us now? What a baby!

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Bump!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 08:40 PM
HyperLobby, that's were all the action is.

Engine management:

I set Magnetos 1+2

Fuel mix 100 for low alt. The higher you are the less mix you nead.

Prop pich: well im still trying it out with differant settings. I usauly keep it around 80%, or 95% when i need mor top end speed. I have yet to see any performance increace by going from 25%,50% and 75%. I also use it to slow down in a hery.

supercharger: you will need to reed the manules on the cd, each plane is differant.

There's Trim also. It should be in the ingame controls. you can trim the Rudder and pich.

Thats about all i know for engine management.

Have fun and experiment.

Silent out...

Message Edited on 08/06/0307:41PM by VF_310thSilent