PDA

View Full Version : Notriety system help

C3G Jester
12-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Hello all, I got this game yesterday as my Xmas present from my grandparents since the USPS delivered the packages yesterday. However Im woking on doing recruits and everything else before Memory Start. I started opening a few stores and all of a sudden, my notriety has reached its limit and I ran around trying to find out how to decrease it. I dont understand why there is only one herald and when you pay him, he disapears with no other way to decrease more notriety.

So please explain to me how to decrease notriety and please explain why you gain in almost every activity. Thanks in advance

JumpInTheFire13
12-29-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm assuming you're talking about Revelations? You can also decrease you're notoriety by killing Templar messengers, they walk around the city with two other guard. Or you can kill stalkers, they randomly attack you and all you have to do is stab them.

notafanboy
12-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by commanderjst:
Hello all, I got this game yesterday as my Xmas present from my grandparents since the USPS delivered the packages yesterday. However Im woking on doing recruits and everything else before Memory Start. I started opening a few stores and all of a sudden, my notriety has reached its limit and I ran around trying to find out how to decrease it. I dont understand why there is only one herald and when you pay him, he disapears with no other way to decrease more notriety.

So please explain to me how to decrease notriety and please explain why you gain in almost every activity. Thanks in advance

bribe heralds and kill corrupt officials. these appear randomly throuhout the city once your notoriety get high enough

C3G Jester
12-29-2011, 06:07 PM
That is it?? Thats not cool. IMO Brotherhood is better as well as AC2. Tear down posters helped but this time no heralds unless its at 75% and stalkers never tried to get to me and officials never appear unless the notriety is at 100

NeoMorph WTH
12-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by commanderjst:
That is it?? Thats not cool. IMO Brotherhood is better as well as AC2. Tear down posters helped but this time no heralds unless its at 75% and stalkers never tried to get to me and officials never appear unless the notriety is at 100

Got to agree here... This game is really not as good. Why they have to re-invent the interface every game and still not fix the problems from the first game is beyond me (I'm talking about random direction changes and target locks for example).