PDA

View Full Version : The state of AC:B on PC

zombietomato
08-12-2010, 01:56 PM
So is the PC version really just a complete afterthought? I've been a PC gamer since my first day of gaming and don't plan on changing, but I just wonder... Why bother releasing things for the PC if you clearly don't care about the platform?

- No Collectors Edition for PC? Really?

I just find simple gestures like this to be upsetting, does that mean that multiplayer will be worthless on PC too since we can't interact with XBOX or PS3 players? This game has no mouse/keyboard advantage so easily the PC players could play with either XBOX or PS3 players without any issues.

So what's up? Should I just forget about AC:B until I feel like buying a PS3/XBOX? Or are is the AC:B team going to step up their PC love.

SupremeCaptain
08-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Best not to make any assumptions as of yet.

zombietomato
08-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Well sure, but it is clear that a Collectors Edition is not available for the PC.

Also no information about how PC multiplayer will work since clearly they could make it PC's only with PC players which would really limit the amount of people to play with.

Murcuseo
08-13-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by zombietomato:
Well sure, but it is clear that a Collectors Edition is not available for the PC.

Also no information about how PC multiplayer will work since clearly they could make it PC's only with PC players which would really limit the amount of people to play with.

I take it you're a pessimist then?

And also slightly lazy :P

If you read through here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9711062868) you'll find the info you need on collectors editions, of which there is one for PC... or maybe even 2... or even 3 lol

Try reading other threads before making assumptions and starting new ones, like SupremeCaptain said http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

zombietomato
08-13-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm well aware of that, but that's for the UK. I live in the US.