PDA

View Full Version : Dgen error

Chats_945
11-10-2006, 11:04 PM
I have the PF standalone install v404
when playing in the pilot career after eace fly I get a message Dgen created an error blah blah does any one else get this is there a fix for it

Treetop64
11-10-2006, 11:38 PM
I dunno about the "blah blah" part, but Mr. Lowengrin is usually very prompt in his replies, so you might want to give his site a shout:

www.lowengrin.com (http://www.lowengrin.com)

BTW, once you get the hang of the details of DCG, you will dump your girlfriend and sell your grandmother just to spend more time with it.

Trust me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

------------------------------
"It breaks my heart, but I am almost certain that raaaid will get the Nobel Prize in physics before we get the Avenger in PF."
-- Zeus-cat

Nimits
11-11-2006, 12:17 AM
DGen and DCG are not the same thing . . . If it is a DCG problem, than definately post on Lowengrin's forum.

But if it is DGen problem, (1) What, if any, third party DGen campaign add-ons are you using? (2) Please post the text of the latest DgenError.log

Treetop64
11-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Treetop.

Lead Candidate for Idiot of the Month.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"It breaks my heart, but I am almost certain that raaaid will get the Nobel Prize in physics before we get the Avenger in PF."
-- Zeus-cat

Nimits
11-13-2006, 09:56 AM
I was not trying to pick on you, Treetop.

It is just that alot of people seem to confuse DCG and DGen (understandable, since both are considered dynamic campaign generators). People try to install True Pacific DGen on DCG or JastaV's DCG Stalingrad campaign on DGen, and then wonder why they don't work . . .

Anyway, Chats_945 never replied, so maybe he got his problem fixed . . .

kameron1974
11-13-2006, 09:25 PM
If its DCG then there might be too many planes for you your computer to handle.
Happens alot with bombers.

Treetop64
11-14-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Nimits:
I was not trying to pick on you, Treetop.

Yeah, I know. "I" was picking on me when you brought light to my error.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

-- Zeus-cat

Chats_945
11-15-2006, 01:12 AM
Thanks guys for you help im sorry i didnt get back to you i got called away for other duties lol
Nimits: it is Dgen and not DCG I think possiably my windows install is to blame im going to be formatting and reinstalling Very soon thanks again to the both of you for your replys