PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Uplay exclusive rewards

Eckerr
11-29-2009, 09:47 AM
Sorry if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find it with the search function...

Now, my question:

Which rewards/DLC are really exclusive on Uplay? Because we all know that you're also able to get the Alta´r outfit, just by playing the game. So what about the family crypt and the throwing knifes pocket?

Thanks in advance

boehse1973
11-29-2009, 09:53 AM
About the crypt I don't know, but I already upgraded the throwing knives belt by playin' the game, so I dont think its a real exclusive. But the game is for the moment my favorite, really good! Greetz and enjoy it! Ezio rules! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Cpt_Yanni
11-29-2009, 09:54 AM
You can't get the Alta´r outfit by playing the game. All the rewards on Uplay are exclusives. The Alta´r outfit isn't the armour but the real costume of Alta´r, the family crypt is exclusively for Uplay, also the background is and the "extra throwing knives-pouch" is an exclusive from Uplay... So to summarise; Everything on Uplay is only downloadable there.

NuclearFuss
11-29-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Eckerr:
we all know that you're also able to get the Alta´r outfit, just by playing the game.

Wrong. It's armour and it looks nothing like the UPlay suit. I don't see why people jump to conclusions about this.

Eckerr
11-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Oh I see, thanks for the information!

Sam