PDA

View Full Version : Are there any perfect kills? *SPOILERS*

UtterBob
04-27-2008, 12:10 PM
I am playing through the PC version for the second time (finished it on my mates x-box while staying with him months ago and wanted to do it more throughly). I never remember getting any clean kills on the main targets.

I was wondering if there are any of the main kills that are doable without getting discovered. I realise some go bad due to story elements/twits (e.g. mission 3) but i plan very carefully and do all the investigations missions (this time through) and I'm yet to get a kill that didn't instantly send all the nearby guards into combat with me.

So my question is are there any that can be done perfectly (I would like to go back and try) or are stealth kills reserved for non main targets only?

FYTJ
04-27-2008, 12:27 PM
Do you mean stealth killing without the target noticing you(possible) or killing the target without the crowd/guards noticing you(impossible to my knowledge)?

UtterBob
04-27-2008, 12:30 PM
i have killed a couple without the target noticing (mission 1 and 2 were easy for that). I was more wondering about getting away with it a cleanly as I could with an informer assassination challenge or misc guard.

caswallawn_2k7
04-27-2008, 12:31 PM
the main assassinations set off the entire city unfortunatly there is no way to avoid it as the entire city reacts and not just around the guards.

FYTJ
04-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by lon3ranger:
i have killed a couple without the target noticing (mission 1 and 2 were easy for that). I was more wondering about getting away with it a cleanly as I could with an informer assassination challenge or misc guard.
I don't think so. Escaping during city alert is a very important part of the game so I doubt it is possible to just run away without the city knowing you're an assassin. Plus, it wouldn't be as fun. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

blarson11
04-27-2008, 12:32 PM
you can do the first one. i completed that one w/o getting noticed. it was kinda a fluke though, and i probably couldn't recreate that scenario if i tried....i fell off the roof, and no one saw me, then i just blended, stabbed, and then blended again right after the dudes lil speach... i probably timed it just right, and like i said, im not good enuff to be able to do it again.

Psy-Phi
04-27-2008, 02:20 PM
If you're careful you should be able to. The assassinsation in the harbor, I was able to sneak up to, take out, and hide after the alarm (just hanging on the side of the boat as the guards leapt off looking for me and drowned http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif).

After that I was able to succesfully, but very slowly navigate back to the bureau not being caught again (staying on rooftops, climbing on sides of buildings around rooftop guards).

I did it trying ot see if you could get away without having rooftop chasing. Took too long IMO http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif. Just run back and hide somewhere.

moqqy
04-27-2008, 03:00 PM
A perfect kill would be one that is seen by many, but without anyone else dying but the target.

caswallawn_2k7
04-27-2008, 03:05 PM
moqqy that easy run in make a high profile kill on the target then head straight for the roof tops the fastest way possible (not up walls) till you can hide problem sorted.

moqqy
04-27-2008, 03:18 PM
I know.

altairego
04-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by moqqy:
A perfect kill would be one that is seen by many, but without anyone else dying but the target.

i take out anything that moves in the general vicinity of the victim and on my way back -- murder my way through.. noisy but fun (rubs hands)

Zerban_da_Great
04-28-2008, 03:10 AM
To my knowledge, the only possible perfect assassination is that of Sibrand of Acre in Memory Block 5. If you climb the ship behind him while he's acting crazy at the stern of the ship, you can shank him and the two guards on the ship won't notice. This leaves you free to climb back down to the little fishing ships and get off scott-free.