PDA

View Full Version : Fed up with it

BradC2007
11-15-2007, 04:31 AM
WHY IS EVERYBODY MOANING ABOUT THE GAME? WHINING WAH WAH ITS NOT ON PC OH IT FLICKERS WHINING ABOUT ENDINGS I HATE THIS GAME NOW WAH WAH CRY CRY BOHOO TURNING EVERYBODY ELSE AGAISNT THE GAME SAYING LOADS OF BAD STUFF ABOUT IT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT THEY WANT TO PUT OTHER PEOPLE OFF WITH THERE BULLSHI

avsrule247
11-15-2007, 04:33 AM
I couldn't understand a word of that.

Subba_
11-15-2007, 04:34 AM
And how does that make you feel?

BradC2007
11-15-2007, 04:36 AM
WHY BASH THE GAME ON A FANS WEBSITE????

Volturnus
11-15-2007, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by BradC2007:
WHY BASH THE GAME ON A FANS WEBSITE????

Why make posts in all capitals nobody understands at all?

BradC2007
11-15-2007, 04:44 AM
Well you obviously cant read.

Cutts77
11-15-2007, 04:44 AM
And you think your making the situation any better?

BradC2007
11-15-2007, 04:45 AM
No what im trying to achieve is to get rid of the people bashing the game they signed up to and ruining it for the fans.

KlNDRED
11-15-2007, 04:46 AM
people who dont like the game most probably overhyped it for themselves. I'm getting it today and watch me give a flying saucepan about anybody opinion expect my own...

WusQuito
11-15-2007, 04:54 AM
It may not seem like it but criticism actually helps games to develop. It's actually better that it's posted here so that Ubisoft can see where they have gone wrong. Do you want the next chapter of Assassins Creed to be better? If the answer is yes then you should be encouraging people to post what they dislike about the game. In fact, the moderators should open an official thread where complaints and praise can be posted.

trojanfoe
11-15-2007, 04:56 AM
So Brad you're saying that once you sign-up to a forum where a specific game is discussed you must always pretend you like every aspect of the game or else you must leave or be quiet? Sounds a bit totalitarian doesn't it? Like living in North Korea or Soviet Russia...

You want to see flattering posts all the time or else you get "fed up"? You haven't developed the ability to think for yourself have you?

avsrule247
11-15-2007, 05:00 AM
No what im trying to achieve is to get rid of the people bashing the game they signed up to and ruining it for the fans.

People are not bashing the game you moron they are telling the developers how they could have improved it. It's called CRITICISM. You learn about it in grade 6, so apparently you aren't there yet.

bobbylucifer
11-15-2007, 05:08 AM
yet alot of peoples suggestions directly contradict the founding idea of the game. people want missions inside, stealthy assassinations, bows & arrows etc when the assassins assassinated people publicly, with as big an audience as possible to demonstrate there power. people ***** about the sci-fi element but from what i've seen it looks like a cool addition to the game and just because it has some futuristic elements doesn't mean the devs should have thrown historical accuracy to the wind and just made a tenchu game. For anyone complaining about the fact that you can't sneak into someones room and poison them, YOU'RE PLAYING THE WRONG FRICKING GAME. For anyone complaining about bugs, from what I can tell those having problems seem to be the tiny minority and the majority of the issues don't seem to be software based. For anyone who believes the negative reviews, just check out the penny arcade article on the subject and you'll be more than satisfied [/rant]

BradC2007
11-15-2007, 05:32 AM
Its funny you neverread posistive comments on this forum however it is good for hints and helping eachother people whining about pc versions not being out and posting ratings for what reason and avsrule you obviously dont like teh game so i dont know why u bothered signing up

Freefall69
11-15-2007, 05:38 AM
Like i said earlier, everybody who loves the game is probably still playing it not fathing about on here! The what, maybe 5-10 people who have gripes and dont like it, obviously stop playing and come on here and winge. Why would you put in, love it, play for a few hours and then come and sit on here when you can be playing the game non stop. The game you have been waiting for for up to 3 years. So 5-10 peoples problems or the hundreds of thousands who are still playing and obviously enjoying it...mmm

Freefall69
11-15-2007, 05:41 AM
I find this appropriate, apart from the smoking bit of course...

http://www.gasp.org.uk/shopimages/p1big.jpg

Fates.Dark.Hand
11-15-2007, 05:45 AM
Its funny you neverread posistive comments on this forum however it is good for hints and helping eachother people whining about pc versions not being out and posting ratings for what reason and avsrule you obviously dont like teh game so i dont know why u bothered signing up

Why do you sign up, when all you do is complain about people complaining? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Cutts77
11-15-2007, 06:12 AM
But if hes complaining about people complaining, isn't he essentially doing what hes complaining about? God, i'm confused.