PDA

View Full Version : Problem running ACR the [don't send] error message !!

omarkronos
12-17-2011, 03:38 AM
Hi guys ,I am a new pie here, and this my first topic, I hope to be useful for me

I've got a problem in running assassin's creed revelations Recently, when I Access to "ACRPR.exe" ,"ACRSP.exe" or any excute-able file in Assassin's creed revelations it run from UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER (as usual) but when it reach to running the Game it self an error message appears-you know-the [don't send] error message and then the game be turned off and Brings me back to the Launcher, I Tried to update the Launcher, and the Cracks but no success unless I Uninstall it and Reinstall it once again

The Problem maybe has a relationship with this : I am installing the 3 parts of Assassin's Creed, and "Revelations" is the forth, I've Installed 2 Parts in Drive "C" (which is the drive of window's system) , and the rest on Drive "D" [Brotherhood , and revelations] ... once I run any of the 3 Parts I got revelations Crashed by the way I said above !!

What shall I do in this Problem , Please help me because I Tired from Reinstalling it @ every time i play any of the 3 Parts;

--Thanks--

value_zero
12-17-2011, 04:06 AM
-and the Cracks-

Wait, what? You do know that this is the offical forum of the game do you, either that or i didnt understood that part right- cracks?

omarkronos
12-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by value_zero:
-and the Cracks-

Wait, what? You do know that this is the offical forum of the game do you, either that or i didnt understood that part right- cracks?

that part of "cracks.. bla bla bla" isn't important, but i am having a problem in Running AC Revelations .. it crashes wherever i play any of my assassin's creed 3 parts ,i am not so sure exactly that it crashes for that purpose ,but theoretically it did.

if you had the same problem , or even it crashes with you by another way .. what's the solution ?

--Thanks--

value_zero
12-17-2011, 04:45 AM
Usually buying original copy of the game fix this, but in any other way i dont know what is causing it, check your parameters, delete all the games (acrs) and make sure only one stays on the pc, how the -- you managed to put 3 same games?

omarkronos
12-17-2011, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by value_zero:
how the -- you managed to put 3 same games?

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gifno , you miss understand me, i didn't put 3 same games, i meant by "3 parts of assassin's creed" that I've Assassin's Creed 1 , Assassin's Creed 2 , and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, the forth is Assassin's Creed Revelations;

if you meant that .. in that case i suppose to ask another question : does it wrong to have these 3 AC parts in my PC at once ?

i am sorry for asking too much .. but I Appreciate your help

value_zero
12-17-2011, 05:17 AM
No, i made mistake here, sorry for that, try the other solutionaries and see its any of it.

omarkronos
12-17-2011, 05:25 AM
no problem , and thanks for da help .. i guess i'll never touch any of assassin's creed (1,2,3)
until i discover the solution..or i finish it instead http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif