PDA

View Full Version : Xbox/Xbox 360 Splinter Cell Tournament

doc.dosman
06-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Me and a buddy of mine are working on setting up an Xbox/Xbox 360 Splinter Cell Tournament. The main focus will be on Chaos Theory matches but on occasion we will be doing Pandora Tomorrow matches. This right now is purely for fun and competition, no prize or money involved, just bragging rights. We are looking to have them every 2 months or so, with the winner being crowned for the time period in between. We are still working out the format of the competition, but have located a site where we can maintain the brackets. I have set up a myspace page for the Tournaments, feel free to add as a friend if you are on myspace. The URL is:

myspace.com/splinter_cell_tournament

All feedback and recommendations are definitely welcomed, either on here, or on the myspace page. We are considering going with a format where you have to have 2 spy wins and 2 merc wins to move on to the next round, this will ensure that you have to be good at both spy and merc to advance in the competition. Again, hit us up with any feedback and suggestions.

Stealth_chill
06-12-2007, 04:30 PM
sure im in

tmgbhot
06-12-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm in....I mean I don't play sc mp http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

osborne10
06-12-2007, 07:43 PM
great idea!i would do it but i don,t have live/online yet

doc.dosman
06-14-2007, 05:41 PM
After all I'm reading about how much people love Chaos Theory spy vs merc, I thought people would be pumped for a little competition. Hit up the myspace page in the link above and add the page as a friend if you are interested...in getting owned :P ha

sweetpotatopi
06-20-2007, 12:49 PM
me and doc need all the help we can get in getting som support for this tournament. we need to spread this because i know a lot of you guys would enjoy a tournament like this. it'll give some life into chaos theory again.

James_Westfall
06-20-2007, 03:20 PM
I threw a PC tournament last summer. I can give you guidelines and brackets if need be.

osborne10
06-21-2007, 06:35 PM
cant find you on myspace.
i copied and pasted it to the myspace web thing

FARLEYFAN
06-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Haven't played CT in a few months - been playin gears, and graw 2 - but sure I'm in. Hopefully most of the tournie is CT, can't stand DA's multi but I still own it.

ROLNIK
06-21-2007, 09:44 PM
DA SvS - I pwn everyone.

CT/PT/DA SvM - everyone pwns me

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

FARLEYFAN
06-21-2007, 09:48 PM
^ lol, spy versus spy is such a joke. I heard everyone on spy vs spy sounds like they are 5, true?