PDA

View Full Version : Happy Days.

Ru1986
06-01-2010, 04:10 AM
I am so happy with whoevers decission it was to release the "Complete Edition of AC2 with the two DLC's. It will save me so much time and effort with Xbox live being rubbish at the mo. Its just so much easier to just buy a new disc (costly yes but easier) than bloody well going onto Xbox live and the connection crashing 8 times before you put your payment details in and then your realise it diddnt actually go through. Have preorded the Complete edition today for 27.00 on amazon and as its realeased on Friday they reckon it will be with me by monday. Although i had one question for you guys on here. Will all of my saved games go across onto the complete edition to save me starting again? I understand that Rebecca will say shes found a way to hack into the missing years rather than saying she cant get into them and Sean giving the player an overview of what happened over those years (savanarola and all that). So for example i have recently started again and am up to Killing Francesco Di' Pazzi so when my "complete edition arrives on monday and i entre it into my Xbox 360 will it just load from the hard drive were i am now or will i have to start again i think i know the answer but cannot be sure?? Sorry if i haven't explained this properly and if you need any further info please let me know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif