PDA

View Full Version : To Ubisoft Black Edition for U.S.A., PC... request!!

Unstop4ever
11-15-2009, 12:07 AM
So now that we got a delay due to piracy perhaps Ubisoft can get someone to manufacture the Black Edition (PC) for the U.S. It could make some extra $$$ plus you can't Pirate the stuff that comes in the Black Edition.

I would really like to buy this edition and Play.com does not ship to U.S. so no point to pre ordering it on there.

Please Ubisoft with a cherry on top? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Coolgerb
11-15-2009, 12:14 AM
It's limited. For more info on why it's stupid to start looking / asking for Black Editions now, check the dozen other threads about this topic for more info.

Dudebag
11-15-2009, 12:28 AM
Well the question is why diddnt they release the Black Edition in the first place?

The Answer to that question is, Ubisoft are a French company and Im sure you know how much French people hate Americans, they did it out of spite. They decided not to sell the Black Edition to the US because they knew it would **** you and your fellow Americans off and instead they gave you the cheap inferior Master Edition just so they could eat cheese and laugh in your face.

Unstop4ever
11-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Coolgerb the Black Edition was not for the U.S. that is why I am requesting one specifically for the PC for the U.S. The only one available was for Europe not the U.S. Play.com does not deliver to U.S.

Secondly not all the French hate the U.S. A more fair statement would be the majority of the French hate the U.S. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ACII_Addicted
11-15-2009, 04:50 AM
Not only French >.> but anyway , i am sure if any american company makes a game with editions like AC it surely not even sell the special edition in other countries O.o...

Unstop4ever
11-16-2009, 04:22 PM
I would like an official response if possible please.

caswallawn_2k7
11-16-2009, 06:04 PM
it is more likely due to the European PC market (even the entire gaming market) being larger than America now, so it is possible Ubi saw more profit to be made in the larger market and possibly saw the American PC market as too small to warrant a special edition.

Unstop4ever
11-17-2009, 02:09 PM
True but Modern warfare 2 recently did well well in the PC Market and so can AC 2. C'mon Ubi please!

caswallawn_2k7
11-17-2009, 05:04 PM
less than 3% of the overall sales of MW2 went to PC due to them stripping all the stuff out of it that makes PC gaming what it is.

the PC version did terrible for a first person shooter.

Unstop4ever
11-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Facts please? It got in the top 5 recently in one of the Kotaku articles in terms of sales.