PDA

View Full Version : hidden gun = worst ever multiplayer weapon?

Patremagne
11-24-2010, 09:32 PM
the gun is absolutely TERRIBLE. it never shoots, it takes forever to aim. genuine piece of ****

Ultimate_Night
11-24-2010, 09:43 PM
It does shoot, and if it aimed quickly, then the game would become a shooter rather than a stealth game.

Riley4142
11-24-2010, 10:02 PM
The gun is already overpowered. Sorry if balance gets in the way of making you feel like a god among men with a super instant kill long range death ray.

Nick1021
11-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

SolidSnakeMat
11-25-2010, 06:22 AM
The gun is way overpowered I think gun scrubs need to go back to CoD

EscoBlades
11-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Riley4142:
The gun is already overpowered. Sorry if balance gets in the way of making you feel like a god among men with a super instant kill long range death ray.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

ParnhamBoy16
11-25-2010, 08:50 AM
I find it annoying as hell. I never use it because i prefer to get +600 kills etc. But when playin manhunt and your about to get someone and get +400 kill or something then they shoot the ****er!

What i find funny is that while also playing manhunt again, When being hunted some people run all the way up to you then shoot you with a gun. Sometimes you notice them just standing there and aiming then all you can try to do is leg it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Blackglasswar
11-26-2010, 10:07 AM
annoyed that it made it in to the MP - seeing as how it was only ever made for Ezio from Altair plans.

XVinny84X
11-26-2010, 10:16 AM
I find it prefectly balanced. It's one hit kill and while I never use it I've been shot quite a few times. It take few seconds to charge and then bang. How is it balanced? It dos not give you whole lot of xp, thus making it worthless in my book^^

SolidSnakeMat
11-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by XVinny84X:
I find it prefectly balanced. It's one hit kill and while I never use it I've been shot quite a few times. It take few seconds to charge and then bang. How is it balanced? It dos not give you whole lot of xp, thus making it worthless in my book^^

People play it like CoD with the gun and it can hit you from any distance and its worthless to even try to get away from.

steelernati0n
11-26-2010, 01:08 PM
Ya, It's really annoying, but i will use it once at the begining of the game to help with getting variety bonuses.

XVinny84X
11-26-2010, 01:09 PM
I was just thinking this should be in multiplayer section. I wonder what mods are doing nowadays^^

kenneff08
11-30-2010, 04:25 PM
the gun isn't overpowered when you only receive 100 pts for the kill...

Rodriquezz
11-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by kenneff08:

You calculate the balance with the xp the kill gives? How primitive is that?

I always use the gun, because it's easy mode and the rage of the people is like music in my ears.

Zire1022
11-30-2010, 05:52 PM
the gun is epic in the beta you used to get 150 xp per kill now you only get 100 i am glad if my pursuer gets a kill on me with it. it means that they only got 100 points for killing me there pursuer can easily get to them because they had to stand there out in the open and channel the kill, on top of that they only got 100 points for killing me so i get to stay in my lead because i get to not let someone kill me for 400 500+ xp and give them a lead.

ubercool777
11-30-2010, 06:06 PM
BOOM! No escape for the puny executioner now! BANG!

kriegerdesgottes
12-01-2010, 09:16 AM
I always use it. it's best when the person is far away and they are climbing up a building trying to get away. as long as you don't get stunned it can be a really good weapon. I think poison is useless.

FANIS1993
12-01-2010, 09:44 AM
well i don't see the point of having a gun that could aim quickly and with accuracy. then if it was like that it would be shooting game like COD and that would suck cause this is a ****ing stealthy game, and in my opinion they should't even include hidden gun to be even more difficult and stealthy !!!

kenneff08
12-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Rodriquezz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kenneff08:

You calculate the balance with the xp the kill gives? How primitive is that?

I always use the gun, because it's easy mode and the rage of the people is like music in my ears. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im probably misinterpreting your statement, but isn't that how you determine the balance? the gun takes 90 seconds to recharge and rewards low xp value, but guarantees a kill.

Henry454
12-01-2010, 04:55 PM
The gun only works well when you know you can't get someone normally and want to switch targets quickley without dying.
I love it on rooftops where you have a hard time killing for more than 150xp any way,
Talking of roofs I think we should start a campaign to stop noobs on the roof all the time. It's like campers and noobers on COD.

d34dm4nn
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Lol! BOOM HEADSHOT! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kenneff08
12-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Henry454:
The gun only works well when you know you can't get someone normally and want to switch targets quickley without dying.
I love it on rooftops where you have a hard time killing for more than 150xp any way,
Talking of roofs I think we should start a campaign to stop noobs on the roof all the time. It's like campers and noobers on COD.

^i totally agree. its so frustrating

kaikai85
12-01-2010, 05:57 PM
eh, they get at most 200 for a kill.. let them do it, it wont win them the game.

OGCFB
12-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Not the point although the low points they are delaying me from winning the game by shooting me from miles away as Im sneaking up on my target...

Zire1022
12-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by OACFB:
Not the point although the low points they are delaying me from winning the game by shooting me from miles away as Im sneaking up on my target...
i know right! i have been so close to someone and boom shot and its like REALLY the funnest thing is i see lvl 50 guys using it and i am like lol wut but i guess they are trying to get the chalanges.

SleezeRocker
12-09-2010, 05:42 AM
I think I'll use the gun when im in LV50 that way I can just fool around online. now I will admit I don't really like the H Gun as my method of plying, but when in LV50 and XP means nothing anymore, why not have some fun and annoy the COD freaks that play bad rap music over their headset with their own Euthanasia http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
*Im the Doctor, I can overkill you by intramuscular injections, or give you a "sharpshot" intramuscular injections with a highly accurate ball-bullet pellet :P)