PDA

View Full Version : Idea For Multiplayer: Assassin's Creed Episodes

sithslayer93
01-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Alright, as soon as i heard that they were planning a multiplayer for assassin's creed episodes i thought "ohh no, you cant fight each other in assassins creed, it would be dull and boring". please do not do a competative fight mode in "episodes".
However after some discussion with a few of my friends we came up with some cool ideas. The obvious race mode would be great, and so would a Co-op mode, but we had another idea, although im sure others may have though of this.
What if you started a match along with a number of other assassins, (perhaps 10) in random locations around a city, your instantly told a small amount about a target, he will be an easy target to get to and kill, you have to locate him (that green circle thing from AC2) then kill him (double points for undetected) it is an assassination race, between you and the other players. As soon as the first target is killed, and you are anonymouse, you will recieve information on the next target, he would be slightly better guarded and harder to reach, however he would be worth more points (double for undetected), and so on so forth, the final target could be in a really tough area with a lot of guards surrounding.
I would suggest that a game with 10 players would have 10 targets, first one worth 10 points, last one worth 100, and so on so forth.
i think this game mode would be really fun, if you only have 5 players then you only need 5 targets, the game wouldnt strech on to long because everyone is racing for the targets. it would pay to be undetected because not only do you get more points but you get info about the next target quicker.
If you have mainly random placement of targets and guards, with differing density depending on the rank of the target, then it wouldnt get repetative.
to be honest i can just imagine stalking a number of targets, killing them and moving onto the next one, perhaps culminating with the last target, suddenly assassin burst out of every concievable diresction, each racing to be the first to get to him, it would be really cool. If you have any hints, changes, suggestions, critisisms or just praise, then please reply, i would love to hear what you think

BK-110
01-20-2010, 05:53 AM
Sounds like it could be fun. I'd like it! :3

InfernalTyrant
01-20-2010, 06:15 AM
I see a problem though.
Are you and the other team on the same map?
If so, becoming anonymous after eliminating the target to get information on the next target would be a problem, because the other team would get it first.
If you're not on the same map, you might finish 20 minutes before the other team, which would be VERY annoying having to wait for them to finish.
It's a good idea. I think that you should all be on the same map, it could be teams or free for all, and there is one target, worth one point. Whoever kills him gets the point. Then they keep respawning and you kill them. It would be kinda lol COD in a way, you kill a target, that would be counted towards your kills.

FiskMunk
01-20-2010, 06:48 AM
Sounds nice, although it doesn't seem too appealing to me. I would more prefer Co-Op with a friend, or several http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DLTyrus
01-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Sounds like a pretty cool idea, but I do wish people would stop calling it "Assassin's Creed Episodes" like thats the game title, the article only referenced a "New episode" of Assassin's Creed, not a new game "called Assassin's Creed Episodes."

BK-110
01-20-2010, 08:30 AM
I can't see the problem with calling it Assassin's Creed: Episodes. Why not use it as a community codename for the game? It's easier writing that than writing "the new Assassin's Creed featuring co-op" or something like that... xD

InfernalTyrant
01-20-2010, 09:00 AM
I still think that Assassin's Creed 2.5 is the best way to go.

sithslayer93
01-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the comments, i was planning on it being on one map, but i like the idea of assassins in teams, maybe just pairs, or bigger squad sized groups, as im sure i said, its only a first idea, but thanks for telling me your ideas, i would love it if people posted their own ideas as well. im sorry about the "assassins creed episodes" thing, i wasnt sure what else to call it. i cant wait for more info though.

DLTyrus
01-20-2010, 10:15 AM
I can't see the problem with calling it Assassin's Creed: Episodes. Why not use it as a community codename for the game? It's easier writing that than writing "the new Assassin's Creed featuring co-op" or something like that... xD

"The new game" or "The next game" or "The multiplayer game"? :| I don't see why people have to nickname everything that exists. /rage

thebutcherhead
01-20-2010, 10:30 AM
I wants play as Templar http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

sithslayer93
01-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Do any of you know how to actually contact ubisoft? or is it best to just leave this suggestion on the forum?

Ezio90
01-20-2010, 02:54 PM
i have an idea:
everyone has NORMAL civilian clothes on, and really are just like a normal civilian (besides obviously being an assassin) and thats where the OP's idea comes in. You have to kill 1 human player who is a target, but how do you know who he is? oh btw everyone else is on a team so be careful who you assassinate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

InfernalTyrant
01-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Ezio90:
i have an idea:
everyone has NORMAL civilian clothes on, and really are just like a normal civilian (besides obviously being an assassin) and thats where the OP's idea comes in. You have to kill 1 human player who is a target, but how do you know who he is? oh btw everyone else is on a team so be careful who you assassinate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif It'd be so easy to tell who's an assassin anyway. The person running and charging through everyone.

Ezio90
01-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by InfernalTyrant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio90:
i have an idea:
everyone has NORMAL civilian clothes on, and really are just like a normal civilian (besides obviously being an assassin) and thats where the OP's idea comes in. You have to kill 1 human player who is a target, but how do you know who he is? oh btw everyone else is on a team so be careful who you assassinate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif It'd be so easy to tell who's an assassin anyway. The person running and charging through everyone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you don't want to die you wouldn't run through crowds.....