PDA

View Full Version : Trim after crach in DF online

FiAW_Vaijy
03-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Has anyone else noticed this.

If I loose controls in the battle and escape by going down and then level the plane with aileron trim and control it by trimmmin when landing. If the landing is not succesfull and the the plane crashes I have notised that when
I hit refly and take a new plane, the trimming doesn't work anymore. I can be pulling the plane heavily to up or down all the time. You can't centralise the trims at all.
Even if I change the plane or side. I have to quit the server and go back to HL and lock in again. Then tre trims work normally.

Is this a bug or is something done wrong by me.

FiAW_Vaijy
03-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Has anyone else noticed this.

If I loose controls in the battle and escape by going down and then level the plane with aileron trim and control it by trimmmin when landing. If the landing is not succesfull and the the plane crashes I have notised that when
I hit refly and take a new plane, the trimming doesn't work anymore. I can be pulling the plane heavily to up or down all the time. You can't centralise the trims at all.
Even if I change the plane or side. I have to quit the server and go back to HL and lock in again. Then tre trims work normally.

Is this a bug or is something done wrong by me.