PDA

View Full Version : Jumping Off of Buildings

xCr0wnedNorris
11-23-2010, 08:27 AM
There have been many times where I'm climbing up a building, and I've jumped off of a building. I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but when I scale buildings, I use the joystick while holding down the RT and A button (or R1 and X for ps3), and because my thumb twitched, Ezio leaped off of the side of a tower and plummeted to his death. I think that the game should be changed to where you have to press the A or X button twice in order to jump off of a building, kind of like how you have to press it twice while sprinting to jump.

xCr0wnedNorris
11-23-2010, 08:27 AM
There have been many times where I'm climbing up a building, and I've jumped off of a building. I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but when I scale buildings, I use the joystick while holding down the RT and A button (or R1 and X for ps3), and because my thumb twitched, Ezio leaped off of the side of a tower and plummeted to his death. I think that the game should be changed to where you have to press the A or X button twice in order to jump off of a building, kind of like how you have to press it twice while sprinting to jump.

Mysterio43
11-23-2010, 08:32 AM
Lol. I have let many curse words fly because of this. To many times I have been way high up and, like you said, because of a twitch have gone plummeting to the ground. However, it does add a challenge. If climbing were too easy then there wouldn't be any of that fear of messing up and falling and could take away from the game.

persiateddy95
11-23-2010, 08:34 AM
That happened to me too in Bloodlines, lol.
Although in AC1 that never happened to me, yet...

MrLaneFox
11-23-2010, 08:59 AM
never really had this problem, mostly i have problems when im on a roof thats too far from the ground to allow R1 (RT) to hop down and i have to use X and jump, then i jump completely off the roof out into oblivion and die or lose all my health.