PDA

View Full Version : This is so dumb. This teeny tiny feature would do WONDERS for this game.

AstraeosTwo
11-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Honestly? Why the **** is there no difficulty in this game? Its just the most ******ed thing I've ever heard of. I played the first AC too death, all the time wishing I could just make it harder for the next play throughs. But NOOOOOOO. Obviously thats just too hard for Ubisoft. Do you realize what a difficulty level would do for the replayability of this game? How it would help convince people to buy this game because they could actually make it harder on the second playthrough? Honestly. Just ****ing stupid on the DEVS part. You realize that most people are just going to play this game once, and then never play it again exactly because of that reason? Yea WAY TO GO Ubisoft. Can't even add a feature to this game that has been around since the ****ing 80's

/rant

CaptainP00face
11-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Wauw, calm down. It's a game.

ThePheonix1030
11-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Normally, sandbox games don't have difficulty settings. What were you expecting?

AstraeosTwo
11-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Have you ever played any ****ing RPG you ****ing idiot. Every single "sandbox" game I've ever played has a had a difficulty level. Only AC doesn't you ****ing *** hole.

Morrowind, Oblivon, Fallout, DragonAge, Fable, The list goes on and on and on. Every single one with different difficulty levels.

ThePheonix1030
11-21-2009, 02:04 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

CaptainP00face
11-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Sigh, if u cant respond properly just get of the forum's, you clearly have some issues.

AstraeosTwo
11-21-2009, 02:06 PM
Okay sorry. Listen I just want to discuss this with civility.

No one even wants an OPTIONAL difficulty level? Seriously? Your fine with being able to take on 30+ guards without even getting hit? MEh...... Thats just dumb if you ask me.

Back to Bethesda's game's I go... No one else know's how to make a game these days.

LISTEN I'M SORRY FOR BEING RUDE!!! ITS JUST WAYYY BEYOND DUMB THAT THERE ISN'T DIFFICULTY LEVELS!!!

Realjambo
11-21-2009, 02:07 PM
GrislyKyle suspended for their potty mouth...

Topic Closed.