PDA

View Full Version : Hotkeys

Capt.Ron47
08-23-2006, 07:22 PM
In this new sim ...Storm Of War..... how many controls will we be able to be set with axis comands? In some of the IL-2 planes there is no axis adjustment for things like mixture. Sure would like to see more realistic setting that can be controled with my flight simulator set-up...Thanks.Ron

Capt.Ron47
08-23-2006, 07:22 PM
In this new sim ...Storm Of War..... how many controls will we be able to be set with axis comands? In some of the IL-2 planes there is no axis adjustment for things like mixture. Sure would like to see more realistic setting that can be controled with my flight simulator set-up...Thanks.Ron

Bearcat99
08-24-2006, 08:29 PM
That wopuld be nice... or at the very least have all the switches and levers that do something... do something.. and have all the levers with axii instead of keypresses alone.

Platypus_1.JaVA
09-03-2006, 05:53 AM
yeah, like the landing gear lever http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

WB_Outlaw
09-05-2006, 02:34 PM
I also hope that they have "absolute" settings for all controls such as the radiator and magneto settings that currently only have "increment", ie increase and/or decrease by one, settings. If I could map a different key/button for each magneto position (none, 1, 2, 1 & 2), I could have a rotary switch just like a real A/C. The only way to do that now would be with a rotary encoder and some hardware/software. You can't even come close with the radiator b/c you can only increase it.

--Outlaw.