PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Setting

JuanCarlos4616
10-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Hey guys of ubisoft aswell hey people logged here i am a huge fan of AC pretty much since AC1 even though it was not very good because of the game play being to much of the same. I just hope this disscusion gets a lot hot for the guys of ubisoft to take it in consideration. befor beggining with anything i want to congratulate you becase ACB looks incredible. The subject of this disscusion is pretty much the setting of the ac3. I just want to give a couple ideas there is nothing wrong in pointing suggestions. I have been thinking a lot of ac3 and came up with the best choices for you wich are two. first you should bring AC3 to america with the conquistadores being templars seeking for the hidden apples in america that would be very fun why because you can dissguise your story with the fact that the discovery of america was because of the hidden apples since i was reading that you were trying to get a new assasin that would be an infiltrated spaniard coming to america. think of it that would be good. the second option would be the following civil war in america there i really do not know a solid motive but you could consider the civil war with england to cover something. thanks

Caligula__
10-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Grammer/Paragraphs please?

As a wise man once said:

Originally posted by Nick1021:
Oh and punctuation is very important.

Lets eat grampa.
Lets eat, grampa.

See, a mere comma just saved grampas life.

Oh yeah, please post here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums

SlimeDynamiteD
10-28-2010, 02:49 AM
LOL Nice job on quoting Nick1021 here, once again. I really like that quote xD