PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Future

Schenker93
12-29-2007, 08:54 AM
All of these times where you need to talk to Lucy a certain amount of times, pickpocket Vidic, look at their emails, still a pascode from your locker, get into the conference room... Can someone please provide me with when these things need to be/should be done? I'm trying to get the full experience so I don't want to miss anything. Any and all help appreciated!

Xthe_assassinX
12-29-2007, 12:53 PM
You can do these things every time you go back into the labratory. You need to get Vidic's pen from him before you beat the game, because he does not come back. You should also talk to Lucy before you beat the game. All the rest of the stuff you can do whenever. You should get the passcode when it says 'Someone's been in here' also.

Kid_Phazon
12-29-2007, 01:08 PM
And the only way is to start new game (that is if you've beaten it without getting the items)?

Xthe_assassinX
12-29-2007, 01:14 PM
If you've already beaten the game, then yes, you have to start over to get it.

Why is this? Because both vidic and lucy leave the room on the final memory and don't come back. That means you can't get his pen and talk to her.

Kid_Phazon
12-29-2007, 01:41 PM
Well, ****. Atleast I get to do some of my favorite assassinations over again. I need to learn how to jump and assassinate.

Schenker93
12-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Thnx guys, after playing a lot today, I have gotten the passcode and the two pens, but I have no idea about getting into the conference room - do you really do that?

BobDown
12-29-2007, 08:15 PM
One of the emails on either Lucy's or Vidic's computer has the passcode to the conference room. Once you've read it, go to the door and activate it.

Schenker93
12-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by BobDown:
One of the emails on either Lucy's or Vidic's computer has the passcode to the conference room. Once you've read it, go to the door and activate it.

I think it's Vidic's cuz I haven't gotten to his comp. yet and Lucy's didn't have it...

Xthe_assassinX
12-29-2007, 09:21 PM
It has been said before on another post.
You can't get into the conference room until the 2nd to last memory block.
And you get it from Lucy's computer. The e-mail that tells you the passcode doesn't get there until later on in the game.