PDA

View Full Version : question about the assassin's creed brotherhood 2nd single player dlc

soulscythe80
07-14-2011, 07:05 PM
I heard that there is a 2nd single player dlc that is coming out this year, but I want to be sure that it is coming out. Because I would need to get the game again, I had finished the entire game including the davinci disapperance dlc. I traded the game in and now since there is another dlc coming I would seem that I need to buy the game again and play it again. The worst part is that I delete my save game, because I thought that I was done with the game, until revelation comes out. I hope that this dlc will also have a feature that could be use on revelation. Would that be something cool?

xCr0wnedNorris
07-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Why would you trade it and delete everything if you were going to play it again for a DLC?

Jakob4242
07-14-2011, 08:16 PM
a 2nd DLC for single player, that's new. Where did you hear this?

soulscythe80
07-14-2011, 09:00 PM
On this forum, there was an interview abour brotherhood this month and at the end he talks about a new dlc for brotherhood. Also xCro0ownedNorris, I thought I was done with the game, I thought Da vinci was the last dlc and I was done with the game.

CRUDFACE
07-15-2011, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by soulscythe80:
On this forum, there was an interview abour brotherhood this month and at the end he talks about a new dlc for brotherhood. Also xCro0ownedNorris, I thought I was done with the game, I thought Da vinci was the last dlc and I was done with the game.

Woah, hold up, where is that interview? I want to see this?

soulscythe80
07-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by soulscythe80:
There is the link to the page taht has the link to the video: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/6221031519/p/2 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6221031519/p/2)
Woah, hold up, where is that interview? I want to see this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lass4r
07-15-2011, 01:26 PM
This DLC is 99,9% scrapped. It was meant to be their "big release for 2011". Now Revelations clearly is, they may have meant for the entirety of Revelations to be a DLC at first, who knows. But it's pretty certain we'll not get another DLC for Brotherhood.

ThaWhistle
07-15-2011, 01:38 PM
at this point, its safe to say there is nothing else, and anything they WERE going to include is probably going into Revelations now.