PDA

View Full Version : about the il2 test server

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2003, 12:32 PM
anyone knows what happened with the il2 test server,hasnt been working for a while, and this server really rocks,still hasnt found no other server that worked,five seconds lag is just too much.they didnt have that much lag in cfs2

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2003, 12:32 PM
anyone knows what happened with the il2 test server,hasnt been working for a while, and this server really rocks,still hasnt found no other server that worked,five seconds lag is just too much.they didnt have that much lag in cfs2

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2003, 12:39 PM
Aren't you the Dude that came in here asking if FB was a game for ******s and then bragging about how you'd downloaded the game for free!?!

I bet you wouldn't steal a Ferrari and then take it back to the showroom to complain that the brakes squealed!

Why don't you go back to CFS2 then if FB is so bad for you?

S! Simon.
<center>

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Download the USAAF campaign folder here (http://www.downloadcounter.com/cgi-bin/download.pl?username=James_Jones&account=705).

http://extremeone.4t.com/images/USsig.jpg
<font color="#000000">It's my attitude not my aptitude that determines my altitude.</font></center>

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2003, 01:30 PM
because in cfs2 i got my butt kicked,once even by a war veteran and it didnt have mouse view,but here in my third day playing, somebody was saying to me that i had a hacked plane,
this is so easy
really very few people use the trim exploit
and as for pirating software i can tell you that i would feel definitly bad if i had paid money for fb,
besides steal software with overnet is only fair, steal to the rich to give to the poor