PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Lobby and XP64

Steven190
07-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Is anyone running XP64 and Hyper Lobby running under this OS?

I am using XP64 and have most programs running under it. The only issues I have is with hardware, Track IR and Key Pad, and one program which is Hyper Lobby.

I am curious as to others experience with this.

Steven190
07-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Is anyone running XP64 and Hyper Lobby running under this OS?

I am using XP64 and have most programs running under it. The only issues I have is with hardware, Track IR and Key Pad, and one program which is Hyper Lobby.

I am curious as to others experience with this.

Cajun76
07-18-2005, 07:21 PM
HL has it's own forums, and ways to contact Jiri. I'm certain they can at least answer some questions for you.

Tachyon1000
07-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Are you running IL2 in XP64?? What about all the joystick drivers, etc? All working??

Microsoft Office products??

Might have to give it a try.

Steven190
07-19-2005, 05:55 AM
I have posted on the HL forum and have tried several thing. Have not been able to solve the problem, that is why I posted here too. The program starts and a screen comes up wanting the path to IL2FB.exe
Do a search and it does not find any exe's for any game. Putting the path in manually and clicking save, it says that can not find path and gives a "error 52" and closes. I have run the Visual Basics .dll and put it into all the folders. same problem.

As for 64 most programs run very well, all the flight sims I have run great, IL2FB+AEP+PF, FS2004, and CFS3. There are programs been converted everyday for this platform. The only MS program I had trouble with is Media Player 10, which did not want to load.

The most trouble is hardware. My MS FFB2 works well, but the control center does not. You can not make profiles for the JS. Also the Belkin n52 has only the default key commands. the editor does not work. Belkin is working on new drivers.
The biggest bummer is thet the TRacker IR does not work either, but they are working on drivers and will have something soon.

There are a few problems, but the OS works well for the FX55 chip.

Tachyon1000
07-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Wow, that's great to hear. I won't touch 64bit Windows until TrackIR runs on it. Glad to hear they are working on it.