PDA

View Full Version : Fight Club

dchil279
11-29-2010, 03:27 PM
These missions are INSANE. I didnt even come close to taking the mercenary out in 10 seconds. Has anyone else beaten these? If so, how? and do I need to do this for 100% sync?

E-Zekiel
11-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Yes and yes.

I can't really offer any advice except basic stuff. Stay on the offensive. If he blocks, kick him, resume wailing. If he dodges consistently, wait for him to attack, counter it and do something like punch punch punch kick, punch punch punch kick, etc till you knock him out.

Jack-Reacher
11-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Use throwing sand, you might get a 1HKO

constantly bombard one merc at a time, and if you notice someone attacking you get ready to counter.

Once you get a merc to half health you could leave him, next time he attacks you I think the counter will finish him

JAHman28
11-29-2010, 03:40 PM
I just tried and tried and tried and until Ezio did four of the instant takedowns in combat (are these completely random, by the way?) and I threw sand (an invaluable move) in the face of the fifth I needed to KO before unleashing my fists of fury.

It was 90% perspiraation and 10% luck.

RipYourSpineOut
11-29-2010, 06:48 PM
The others are right. Just keep on the offensive. Let me tell you, it took me a while to finally beat the 5 mercenaries. Basically, just go after one mercenary if you connect with the punches. If not, go after another. Counter when needed, and when one of the mercenaries keeps dodging your attacks, taunt and then counter.