PDA

View Full Version : The ending of the first game

Matenne
07-06-2009, 06:56 AM
I got a 360 less than a week ago. The first game I bought for it was Assasin's creed, and man have it been great!

But the ending ****ed me off! I hate open endings, that doesn't give any resulution.
So when I heard that assasin's creed 2 was coming I was happy, but not I refused to get me hopes up to early.

Does any of you now if assasin's creed 2 will take up where assasin's creed left us, or will I be doomed to walk the earth without knowing how Mr Mile's story ends?

Matenne
07-06-2009, 06:56 AM
I got a 360 less than a week ago. The first game I bought for it was Assasin's creed, and man have it been great!

But the ending ****ed me off! I hate open endings, that doesn't give any resulution.
So when I heard that assasin's creed 2 was coming I was happy, but not I refused to get me hopes up to early.

Does any of you now if assasin's creed 2 will take up where assasin's creed left us, or will I be doomed to walk the earth without knowing how Mr Mile's story ends?

Account_Deleted
07-06-2009, 07:37 AM
everyone hopfeully is counting on finishing the knot with the story.
but all we know ubi might forget to bring some extra wool to finish the story this time..

translation:

everyone is counting on ubi to take off where they left us,
dno't be too surprise if they leave an open ending this time, since most producers aim on that thing to draw more customers in the story divsion

Xm3buX
07-06-2009, 09:25 AM
It carries on from the modern setting, so you're still playing as desmond, and aparently he'll play a bigger part this time around. However, you play a different ancester from his memory, Ezio, from the Italian Renaissance.

Also the developers said the ending will make you think "Holy crap, I wasn't expecting that."

Dylan_Josh
07-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Desmond's story will continue, but not Altair's. There's a new ancestor this time, Ezio Auditorre De Firenze

sensationikke
07-06-2009, 09:45 AM
'The last frame of the first game is bassicly the first frame of assassin's creed 2' Says patrick desilé in a video.

If you really want to know what happend to altair you'll need to get a PSP and the game: bloodlines.

Vendetta11
07-06-2009, 09:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matenne:

Does any of you now if assasin's creed 2 will take up where assasin's creed left us, or will I be doomed to walk the earth without knowing how Mr Mile's story ends? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Calm down my grasshopper..... all will be answered in time.

Ureh
07-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Is it ok if I just read a plot spoiler for the first one and then buy the 2nd one? Or will I be completely lost if I don't play the first one?

Charlie_Romeo
07-06-2009, 12:09 PM
be better if u play through the game but i suppose u could just read up on the first 1. But the first 1 is a good game.

Sniper_Wolf_76
07-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Ureh, if you want to read plot, there wont be much to read.

I'd stongly recommend playing through the first, but that would be for the game experience and the details of that game...

godsmack_darius
07-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Your name will be Ezio Auditore De Firenze Another one of Desmonds Ancesters,
It will take place in late 14th centuary, around 1480-90 (During the Itallian Rennassiance.
You are a young Noblemen who starts of very normal, you are not an Assassins, infact you want to follow your fathers footsteps and become a banker, but then something happens, one of the families who you thought were friends of your own family, but they betray you
Your main mission is about Vengence, and in order for you to strike back at the family, Leonardo Da Vinci will help yopu become an Assassins bu giving you a book (Codex) written by Altair Himself
Eventually, you will find out how you got the eagle vision, (Whom, your father noticed you had, but we--as gamers- dont no how he got the eagle vision.)
Eventually Ezio uncovers a conspiracy bigger then he could imagine, the family he is after are infact templars, and it goes on from their, so his new mission isnt about vengence but It is now Justice.

And yes, Patrice Desilets stated that their WILL be a CLiffhanger and it will make you go "holy crap, I never saw it coming" probably like the ending from Angels And Demons by Dan brown

And just to throw this in, the writing on the wall you saw in Assassins creed 1, isnt about the sequel
Patrice Desilets, said that the writing was about the Assassins Creed UNIVERSE

If I missed anything guys, just add it in the thread

EmperorxZurg
07-07-2009, 08:58 PM
prty good explanation Godsmack. I think u got all of it, was that from the dev diary they did?

godsmack_darius
07-07-2009, 09:03 PM
About the father, yes
and the the opposite Families
Did I miss anything

EmperorxZurg
07-07-2009, 10:29 PM
uhhh, I think there was the part of how Leonardo helped him cause he was an elder assassin himself and thats why he knows about hidden blades and wanted to make one without cuttin ur fingers off, but other than that I think u got everything

Ureh
07-08-2009, 09:54 AM
I was afraid I might have to buy AC1 (and possibly Bloodlines). Maybe I'll watch a full walkthrough video series instead. After all, if I buy the first one I won't have enough money to buy the AC2: Black Edition.