PDA

View Full Version : Rosa and Ezio?

Cmw12347
10-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Had Rosa's voice actress not passed away, do you think they would've ended up together in ACB? I found out they chose not to include her in ACB because of this, nor did they look to find a replacement.

And who does Ezio have a child with? A random prostitute or someone else?

kriegerdesgottes
10-16-2011, 07:15 PM
I have considered this actually and I think there may be some truth to it. I honestly was hoping he would end up with Rosa. It is horribly tragic what happened to the voice actress http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but I think I would have preferred that Rosa had been kept in the story and it would have been cool for them to have developed a relationship throughout the games but oh well. Sofia seems like a cool character too and I thought it was cool that they took an unknown woman from a painting to be Ezio's love interest.

Calvarok
10-16-2011, 07:18 PM
I think that Rosa was not meant to be ezio's final interest. Just a more intelligent lady who he doesn't actually manage to get with, to show that he can have respect for women.

E-Zekiel
10-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
I think that Rosa was not meant to be ezio's final interest. Just a more intelligent lady who he doesn't actually manage to get with, to show that he can have respect for women.

This.

Also, he is most likely going to have a child(ren) with Sofia Sorto.

Cmw12347
10-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I have considered this actually and I think there may be some truth to it. I honestly was hoping he would end up with Rosa. It is horribly tragic what happened to the voice actress http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but I think I would have preferred that Rosa had been kept in the story and it would have been cool for them to have developed a relationship throughout the games but oh well. Sofia seems like a cool character too and I thought it was cool that they took an unknown woman from a painting to be Ezio's love interest.

Oh - just checked the wiki, it is Sophia, his wife! (I had been avoiding all ACR information, fearing even light spoilers, so I had no knowledge of her.)

I agree that the Christina story was interesting, but she just didn't have the same fire as Rosa. Oh well. I look forward to getting to know Sophia.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Her voice actor passed on? When? Who was she? Wow im late, she was like one of my most favorite characters from AC2 because of her voice... May her soul R.I.P.

Sarari
10-16-2011, 07:58 PM
She died DDD:??? HOW??

Cmw12347
10-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Lita Tresierra was injured in a car accident, and died several days later in her coma. Requiescat in pace, amica.

Moultonborough
10-17-2011, 03:37 PM
I think they kept Rosa out of AC:B for respect. It's better than just going out and replacing her with someone else. Requiescat In Pace Rosa.