PDA

View Full Version : I need an update

rick_475
12-29-2004, 12:18 PM
I've been away for a while, that should explain my ignorance. Last time I played was shortly after the last patch on AEP. I remember being disappointed because the new planes were not added in the campaigns and I guess that none of that has changed!

I also wonder if we'll get new flyable russian bombers for AEP?

Can I expect new changes for AEP in the futur or only Pacific fighters changes ?

Thanks

rick_475
12-29-2004, 12:18 PM
I've been away for a while, that should explain my ignorance. Last time I played was shortly after the last patch on AEP. I remember being disappointed because the new planes were not added in the campaigns and I guess that none of that has changed!

Can I expect new changes for AEP in the futur or only Pacific fighters changes ?

Thanks

Von_Zero
12-29-2004, 12:22 PM
There will be no more support for Fb/AEP, from now on only PF merged or PF.

TgD Thunderbolt56
12-29-2004, 12:48 PM
PF "merged" does apply to FB:AEP though and the FB aspect has improved with the patches for PF.

TB

tsisqua
12-29-2004, 01:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TgD Thunderbolt56:
PF "merged" does apply to FB:AEP though and the FB aspect has improved with the patches for PF.

TB <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, definitely worth the merged install. With the 3.03m version you get continued support for the content that was in FB/AEP to be updated . . . and believe me, you ain't seen nothin' till you see all of Caen burning. I posted a photo gallery in here somewhere . . . I am sure that it has slid off the front page, but the new light and flame objects are beautiful.

Oleg said that he couldn't be expected to continue support for three different games, but with the merged installation we get it anyway!

Tsisqua

GvSAP_Wingnut
12-29-2004, 09:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rick_475:

Thanks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Technically there are some things coming that could be considered updates to FB/AEP (Murmansk map for one] but you'll need the FB/AEP/PF merged install to use it. Murmansk is the main reason I bought PF.