PDA

View Full Version : 4.0 link?

Crazy_Goanna
06-17-2005, 03:42 AM
If there is a significant difference in the 4.0 patch to the 4.1 patch, which one is the one to use and can I get a link to the 4.0(leaked) patch if it is the one that is better to use.i seem to be confused by all the posts regarding this topic and probsbly am not the only one so some clarification would be helpful. Thanks to all Paul

Crazy_Goanna
06-17-2005, 03:42 AM
If there is a significant difference in the 4.0 patch to the 4.1 patch, which one is the one to use and can I get a link to the 4.0(leaked) patch if it is the one that is better to use.i seem to be confused by all the posts regarding this topic and probsbly am not the only one so some clarification would be helpful. Thanks to all Paul

joeap
06-17-2005, 03:54 AM
I understand there is no difference. I went from 3.04 straight to 4.1 and find it a great patch.

Crazy_Goanna
06-17-2005, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the reply, but as I live in rural Australia I cannot get broadband so I am waiting for approx 12 hours for the 56 k link to this patch so I was wondering if I was waisting my time to download the 143 megpatch apparently it is good so I will have to wait and see the results.THX Paul