PDA

View Full Version : to those who finished the story mode (part one of my questions)

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 01:37 PM
So my question is what do you think when ezio told Desmond when he spoke to him after finding altair apple,i remember him saying "desmond now listen" what do you think he said ,cuz they just cut it off it bugs me a little of not knowing -.- LOL, so tell me what do you guys think?

itsamea-mario
11-27-2011, 01:41 PM
Pretty sure it's just the message the apple holds.

Also IMO that part where it goes from Altair to Ezio to Desmond, is probably one of the best parts of the entire series.

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 02:08 PM
yup it is but what i dont understand is why cut it i mean if they are going to finish up with ezio and altair in this game why dont they finish everything about them in this game you know? although at least im happy to hear from ezio in the ac 3 maybe i hope soo ...and more about that old man who appeared at the end.

Assassin_M
11-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by An1Stark:
yup it is but what i dont understand is why cut it i mean if they are going to finish up with ezio and altair in this game why dont they finish everything about them in this game you know? although at least im happy to hear from ezio in the ac 3 maybe i hope soo ...and more about that old man who appeared at the end.
That old man is Jupiter, One of those who came before..
and like mario said, when he says "listen" he was referring to the Message The old man was sending..

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An1Stark:
and like mario said, when he says "listen" he was referring to the Message The old man was sending.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> was sending through ezio to desmond right?

Assassin_M
11-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by An1Stark:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An1Stark:
and like mario said, when he says "listen" he was referring to the Message The old man was sending.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> was sending through ezio to desmond right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes..

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
and like mario said, when he says "listen" he was referring to the Message The old man was sending.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> was sending through ezio to desmond right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> thx