PDA

View Full Version : Who has Ezios Child? *Spoilers*

LT21Titans27
11-19-2010, 12:13 AM
You see in Cristinas memories, that she dies, crushing Ezios heart, if she was his main lover, who could be the woman who has Ezios child, carrying out the bloodline that eventually leads to Desmond?

Any ideas, idk why but I find this interesting

redsoxdani
11-19-2010, 02:25 AM
crap man, i didnt finish the game, just the story i didnt know cristina had died, thanks, lol.

Derrem
11-19-2010, 03:15 AM
well he said *spoilers* in the title... and who knows, remember theres still another game coming out might show who he gets with

MasterSamson88
11-19-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm still holding out for Rosa XD

LT21Titans27
11-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Its too bad it didnt work out for Ezio, those memories really bring back the feeling you got when he was so emotional about his familys death, his life seems much more tragic at times than Altairs, for all the sacrifices he made in his life for the Creed, you would hope they give him some good closure at the beginning of AC3, unfortunately I see them just moving on to a new character in the next game, but hopefully they give you some idea of how Ezios child was born, like they showed Altair in AC2

MasterSamson88
11-19-2010, 10:37 PM
It is a little sad because in the end he did more work for others and seemed to forget about himself in the process. Those memories really gave Ezio a deeper character than before I think.

EoT.Patton
11-20-2010, 06:34 AM
Which memory is that? Must be the 5th mission, yes? I only unlocked the first 3. I suspect I need to go back and get 100% Sync's to unlock the last 2.

The 2nd mission, where Ezio gives his family the proper burial was a much needed mission in a way. Cristina was getting married anyways in the 3rd mission, which instantly led me to believe that Ezio wasn't to have anything to do with her after that anyways?!